So..about Twitter...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:44pm

Flex0r P., even.
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 29 Jun 2009, 11:47pm

cretin wrote:Flex0r P., even.
Yeah, "Kevin" is my "street" name I used to give me "cred" while putting lots of "words" in "quotes."
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:52pm

Flex wrote:
cretin wrote:Flex0r P., even.
Yeah, "Kevin" is my "street" name I used to give me "cred" while putting lots of "words" in "quotes."
My father-in-law's name is Kevin. I usually call him "Kev." We drink all the beers because we are Irish. (That's how come we can drink all the beers!) And we talk about things, whilst being drunkfaced.

Usually about Batman, my inexplicable urge to punch Jerry in the head sometimes, and how I am still secretly fuming about the buffalo. (I am also Native American, which is how come I can drink all the firewater.)
Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49234
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Wolter » 30 Jun 2009, 12:20am

Kevin is Flex's slave name. He'll reject it when the robot revolution comes.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 30 Jun 2009, 12:22am

Wolter wrote:Kevin is Flex's slave name. He'll reject it when the robot revolution comes.
Word is bond, Brotha Wolt.

Image
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 23 Sep 2016, 11:31pm

The trombone player from Reel Big Fish liked this tweet:
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49234
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Wolter » 24 Sep 2016, 9:30am

Flex wrote:The trombone player from Reel Big Fish liked this tweet:
Starfucker.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 26 Jul 2017, 8:39pm

I have spent the afternoon up on my bullshit
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by pachyderm » 27 Jul 2017, 6:32pm

i use it. i like it.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by JennyB » 28 Jul 2017, 9:26am

pachyderm wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 6:32pm
i use it. i like it.
What's yer handle?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by pachyderm » 28 Jul 2017, 10:30pm

JennyB wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 9:26am
pachyderm wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 6:32pm
i use it. i like it.
What's yer handle?
"it's the thing people use to pick me up with.", said the suitcase.

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by pachyderm » 29 Jul 2017, 7:48am

JennyB wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 9:26am
pachyderm wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 6:32pm
i use it. i like it.
What's yer handle?
check your pm's ...

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 12591
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Silent Majority » 30 Jul 2017, 5:54pm

I got a lot of respect for Kevin Carson's thinking and writing, so I was very happy when he tweeted out a recommendation for one of my many Podcasts.

'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Jul 2017, 6:16pm

Silent Majority wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 5:54pm
I got a lot of respect for Kevin Carson's thinking and writing, so I was very happy when he tweeted out a recommendation for one of my many Podcasts.

Heh, that was the movie that Kaleb and Wolter decided I was a jerky jerk for not privileging entertainment value over historical respect. I'll make a rare foray into podcastery and listen to it once that horrible Vinyl Detective novel is done.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 12591
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Silent Majority » 30 Jul 2017, 6:19pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 6:16pm
Silent Majority wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 5:54pm
I got a lot of respect for Kevin Carson's thinking and writing, so I was very happy when he tweeted out a recommendation for one of my many Podcasts.

Heh, that was the movie that Kaleb and Wolter decided I was a jerky jerk for not privileging entertainment value over historical respect. I'll make a rare foray into podcastery and listen to it once that horrible Vinyl Detective novel is done.
Be warned: you found these co-hosts smug on the Nixon/JFK episodes.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests