So..about Twitter...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22600
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by eumaas » 29 Jun 2009, 10:38pm

Speaking of crotches, my penis hasn't called me in a week. Should I be worried?
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Suzanne H.
User avatar
The Cheese
Posts: 1926
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:31pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Suzanne H. » 29 Jun 2009, 10:40pm

Speaking of Twitter (and penises), Bernie is now following me... :shifty:
Image
Image

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 10:40pm

eumaas wrote:Speaking of crotches, my penis hasn't called me in a week. Should I be worried?
Well, don't look at me! My penis is on the couch watching Ghostbusters for the fourth time today! :angry:
Image

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:09pm

I like facebook better. :hmph:
Image

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7982
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Inder » 29 Jun 2009, 11:15pm

cretin wrote:
eumaas wrote:
cretin wrote:So I just joined, but I accidentally started following that BernieRhodes guy. :scared:

@ranger_robin because someone already used robinista. :hmph:
I'd follow you if you'd approve my damn following, you food cartoonist harlot.
Everyone wants to follow me because of how much I like "crotcheting."

Which one of you is @TashieMoo?
Vince.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25034
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 29 Jun 2009, 11:18pm

cretin wrote:I like facebook better. :hmph:
I highly recommend some sort of third-party Twittering application to make it easier and more streamlined. I use TweetDeck, but there's other stuff out there.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Rat Patrol » 29 Jun 2009, 11:19pm

cretin wrote:
eumaas wrote:Speaking of crotches, my penis hasn't called me in a week. Should I be worried?
Well, don't look at me! My penis is on the couch watching Ghostbusters for the fourth time today! :angry:
It's detachable?
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22600
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by eumaas » 29 Jun 2009, 11:30pm

cretin wrote:I like facebook better. :hmph:
I like the forced concision as I tend to go on a bit in email, letters, and facebook.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:34pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
cretin wrote:
eumaas wrote:Speaking of crotches, my penis hasn't called me in a week. Should I be worried?
Well, don't look at me! My penis is on the couch watching Ghostbusters for the fourth time today! :angry:
It's detachable?
It's figurative, and my balls nonliteral. (Tom Waits could tell you that.)
Image

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:35pm

eumaas wrote:
cretin wrote:I like facebook better. :hmph:
I like the forced concision as I tend to go on a bit in email, letters, and facebook.
See, I'll probably just make 8 twitterings because of the limit. :mrgreen:
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25034
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 29 Jun 2009, 11:36pm

It's how I let people get to uncomfortably know "the real Flex." :shifty:
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:40pm

Oh em jee! This was the thread home to me "was one of them an overweight, elderly gentleman who was naked and smothered in catsup?" post! How wonderful!
Image

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:42pm

Flex wrote:It's how I let people get to uncomfortably know "the real Flex." :shifty:
Wait.

So who are you and are you follwoing me>
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25034
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by Flex » 29 Jun 2009, 11:42pm

cretin wrote:
Flex wrote:It's how I let people get to uncomfortably know "the real Flex." :shifty:
Wait.

So who are you and are you follwoing me>
I am kevin_burns and I would appear to be following you.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: So..about Twitter...

Post by cretin » 29 Jun 2009, 11:44pm

Flex wrote:
cretin wrote:
Flex wrote:It's how I let people get to uncomfortably know "the real Flex." :shifty:
Wait.

So who are you and are you follwoing me>
I am kevin_burns and I would appear to be following you.
Ah. OK. I usually just call you Flez0r P. so I wasn't sure.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Heston and 6 guests