Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89417
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89417
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19080
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 2:13pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.
Regardless, how are these things even from earth?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12305
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 4:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 2:13pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.
Regardless, how are these things even from earth?
That's nothing, check the hagfish out:

Image
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89417
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Submitted for your night sweats, the goblin shark:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »


revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »


revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

20200704_125801.jpg
Scorpions ?

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

I still aint got a haircut or really shaved. Im headed to Jeff Bridges Big Lebowski territory.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6295
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Mimi »

Someone in my neighborhood is a punk. Caught him with a CBGBs shirt. We talked about our cats.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 7:47pm
Someone in my neighborhood is a punk. Caught him with a CBGBs shirt. We talked about our cats.
That's always cool.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21757
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 7:53pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 7:47pm
Someone in my neighborhood is a punk. Caught him with a CBGBs shirt. We talked about our cats.
That's always cool.
Beat me to it 😂

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13135
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

So apparently supreme court justice John Roberts fell and hit his head at the Chevy Chase Club.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46659
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 11:08pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 7:53pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 7:47pm
Someone in my neighborhood is a punk. Caught him with a CBGBs shirt. We talked about our cats.
That's always cool.
Beat me to it 😂
I knew it was coming. I could see the signals the indians were sending from the rocks above the pass.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply