Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Wolter »

noyield wrote:
Wolter wrote:A birthday greeting: Happy Birthday! Shame mine happened during the Great Board Crash of Aught-Eight. All I got over at SNews was a bunch of unicorns.
Thanks and a belated B-day to yourself. And what's wrong with unicorns?
Difficult to hunt, what with the recent virgin shortage.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

noyield
Dirty Punk

Post by noyield »

Wolter wrote:
noyield wrote:
Wolter wrote:A birthday greeting: Happy Birthday! Shame mine happened during the Great Board Crash of Aught-Eight. All I got over at SNews was a bunch of unicorns.
Thanks and a belated B-day to yourself. And what's wrong with unicorns?
Difficult to hunt, what with the recent virgin shortage.
True. But just think what a great conversation starter it would be to have a unicorn head mounted over your fireplace.
Formerly "giveemenoughrope"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: A glove slap: In your face.
A gathering of compusure: I accept your challenge, suh.

As does my second...

An example of serious back-up:

And he's got a whole box of matches.

Birthday wishes: Happy, noyield.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: A glove slap: In your face.
A gathering of compusure: I accept your challenge, suh.

As does my second...

An example of serious back-up:

And he's got a whole box of matches.

Birthday wishes: Happy, noyield.
Ah, but Sherman waited until John C. was long dead to march. Pussy.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:Ah, but Sherman waited until John C. was long dead to march. Pussy.
More like John C. kicked off rather than face the consequences of secession. Anybody can write about nullification and scowl and shit—it takes a real madman to destroy severals states.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:Ah, but Sherman waited until John C. was long dead to march. Pussy.
More like John C. kicked off rather than face the consequences of secession. Anybody can write about nullification and scowl and shit—it takes a real madman to destroy severals states.
I think a case can be made that John C. destroyed those states. Sherman was just the final bullet in the Rube-Goldbergian device Calhoun set off.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:I think a case can be made that John C. destroyed those states. Sherman was just the final bullet in the Rube-Goldbergian device Calhoun set off.
I ain't talking no lit'rary settin' shit off with no wurdz, muthuhfuckuh! You can have your dang pen; give me a fuckin' sword any day.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:I think a case can be made that John C. destroyed those states. Sherman was just the final bullet in the Rube-Goldbergian device Calhoun set off.
I ain't talking no lit'rary settin' shit off with no wurdz, muthuhfuckuh! You can have your dang pen; give me a fuckin' sword any day.
Who's Canadian now?

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Wolter and Dr. Medulla, who are these people?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Who's Canadian now?
When you're hanging with Sherman, you either come out in favour of devastation or you'll get devastated.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
When you're hanging with Sherman, you either come out in favour of devastation or you'll get devastated.
Ah, so you're admitting you're a pussy. Got it.

Tell Beaneater to stop drowning squirrels and pay attention to the new names.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I choose to hang out with Sherman fully aware of what that demands. Nothing pussy about that Mr. Vice President of Nullification …

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I choose to hang out with Sherman fully aware of what that demands. Nothing pussy about that Mr. Vice President of Nullification …
Just because you chose to be a bitch doesn't make you less of a bitch.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:Just because you chose to be a bitch doesn't make you less of a bitch.
Sounds like the kind of reply that the losing side would resort to. Sherman knows who his friends are, and he still has his lucky Bic …

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:Just because you chose to be a bitch doesn't make you less of a bitch.
Sounds like the kind of reply that the losing side would resort to. Sherman knows who his friends are, and he still has his lucky Bic …
I'd be careful if I were Sherman. Mofo's likely to ignite his own fumes.