Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 2:06pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:50am
Story of my life:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsETV3aP ... FlZA%3D%3D
:lol:

Question: Was Frieda Jewish?
I never knew if she was the "curly haired girl" that Chuck was always lusting after.
No, that was the "little red-haired girl." I don't think she or her name was ever revealed.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:44pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Story of my life:

I never knew if she was the "curly haired girl" that Chuck was always lusting after.
No, that was the "little red-haired girl." I don't think she or her name was ever revealed.
I don't believe so. In the Christmas show, Frieda isn't very kind to Chuck. No one is. Why does Charlie hang with these kids anyway?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 1:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Story of my life:

I don't believe so. In the Christmas show, Frieda isn't very kind to Chuck. No one is. Why does Charlie hang with these kids anyway?
All the kids are assholes except Linus.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 1:29pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

True. Even Snoopy is a dick to Charlie. My favorite Linus line of all time is: Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 1:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 1:29pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

True. Even Snoopy is a dick to Charlie. My favorite Linus line of all time is: Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.
When Chuck finally brings a gun to school, Linus is the only one who will be allowed to leave and tell the tale.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Story of my life:

I guess it beats being lonely.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 5:53pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I guess it beats being lonely.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 6:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 6:45pm
Amusingly/tragically, one Mr. Show alum, Jay Johnston (Jimmy Pesto on Bob's Burgers, Office Jay on Sarah Silverman), became a Trump loon and was at the January 6 putsch.
He got fired over that, didn't he?
And he's been arrested: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bobs-bur ... 6ff85b17aa

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 7:47pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Amusingly/tragically, one Mr. Show alum, Jay Johnston (Jimmy Pesto on Bob's Burgers, Office Jay on Sarah Silverman), became a Trump loon and was at the January 6 putsch.
Good.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
ZING!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 8:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
ZING!

I'm kinda curious about how his arrest went down. It's been 2+ years since the putsch. Was he in hiding all this time? Was he super low-interest to investigators who finally got around to arresting him?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

If you're curious, here's the FBI's statement of facts related to Jimmy Arresto:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .1.1_2.pdf

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

I looked down his IMDB credits and there are so many shows I like (but the only one I really remember him in was The Sarah Silverman Program)

It's truly mind-boggling that someone gets to the point where they're willing to do time for Trump.
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

oliver wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 1:53pm
I looked down his IMDB credits and there are so many shows I like (but the only one I really remember him in was The Sarah Silverman Program)

It's truly mind-boggling that someone gets to the point where they're willing to do time for Trump.
What I've read is that some time during Trump's term, he developed a drug addiction, started hanging out with some unsavoury people, and went down the rabbit hole. And burned pretty much all his old friendships in the process—a total overhaul of those he could call a friend. I read about him being at a friend's, going on one of those rants, and the friend telling him to leave and pointedly deleting him from his phone.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Story of my life:

I passed it onto the Boss, who shared it with her friend from Israel, who has circulated it amongst her family. Much merriment and weariness.