Daisy of Love - Meet the Douchebags

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Daisy of Love - Meet the Douchebags

Post by matedog »

tepista wrote:I kinda wanted to like London, but he puked in the sink, and me being a guy who has to clean bathroom bar puke on a semi-regular basis, the rule is:

toilet - yes
trash can - yes
sink - no
floor - no
I vomited in my friend's kitchen sink once but only because I couldn't find the bathroom and knew exactly where the kitchen was. I would think that is more acceptable because it is bigger and has a disposal right?
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

matedog wrote: I would think that is more acceptable because it is bigger and has a disposal right?
Yeah, that's OK, you don't want chunks going down a bathroom sink, it stops up.

Last time I puked in a bar that didn't hit the correct spot (the floor) I gave the barback ten bucks after he cleaned it. That was probably 10 years ago.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Another move I'm good at is walking down the street and leaning over to puke on the curb, without missing a step. "Are you okay?" "Sure, got a tic tac?"

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

tepista wrote:
matedog wrote: I would think that is more acceptable because it is bigger and has a disposal right?
Yeah, that's OK, you don't want chunks going down a bathroom sink, it stops up.

Last time I puked in a bar that didn't hit the correct spot (the floor) I gave the barback ten bucks after he cleaned it. That was probably 10 years ago.
I'm pretty good about control. When I do throw up, it is usually me pulling the trigger because I want to sober up before I go to sleep.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:Another move I'm good at is walking down the street and leaning over to puke on the curb, without missing a step. "Are you okay?" "Sure, got a tic tac?"
I used to be great at the "boot and rally." I would silently and casually excuse myself, vomit in a businesslike manner in the toilet, and then come out to have another drink to wash the taste out of my mouth.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A my no-longer-able-to-drink drinking buddy collected what he thought were hilarious preludes to my puking. "You better let me in there" and "This ain't gonna be good" were his favourites. I figured, hey, you do whatcha gotta do. The other thing he loved about my throwing up when drunk is that my forehead releases beads of sweat the size of pennies. In retrospect, I think he encouraged my excesses for his own amusement.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:I kinda wanted to like London, but he puked in the sink, and me being a guy who has to clean bathroom bar puke on a semi-regular basis, the rule is:

toilet - yes
trash can - yes
sink - no
floor - no
I vomited in my friend's kitchen sink once but only because I couldn't find the bathroom and knew exactly where the kitchen was. I would think that is more acceptable because it is bigger and has a disposal right?
I like how Hoy is seeking your approval on where to puke. :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

JennyB wrote:
matedog wrote:

toilet - yes
trash can - yes
sink - no
floor - no
I like how Hoy is seeking your approval on where to puke. :mrgreen:
I teach a one day seminar on Puke Etiquette, the third Wednesday of the month at the community college.

mcnugget
Junco Partner

Post by mcnugget »

tepista wrote:
matedog wrote:
tepista wrote:London is not even a brit, she nicknamed him London because he looks like a British Punk, she said.
Did you notice they played some weird version of Police on my Back at the end either before or after he came down?
YES I DID!!!!!!!
phew, I thought I just imagined hearing that.

I hate when people puke in sinks also. NASTY. When I started running cross country in the 8th grade, I became good at puking while running. Don't miss a beat, just hope it doesn't get stringy. :yuck:

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

I was once sick in a pint glass and amazingly I stopped just as I filled the glass, as if I were pulling a pint in a pub. It even had a good head on it.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Suzanne H.
The Cheese

Post by Suzanne H. »

Why did I decide to read this thread while I'm eating dinner?

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Heston wrote:I was once sick in a pint glass and amazingly I stopped just as I filled the glass, as if I were pulling a pint in a pub. It even had a good head on it.
Ha, thats great

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Heston wrote:I was once sick in a pint glass and amazingly I stopped just as I filled the glass, as if I were pulling a pint in a pub. It even had a good head on it.
He pours his own PBR.

mcnugget
Junco Partner

Post by mcnugget »

my friends godfather had a zip up Halloween mask on at a party once and couldn't get the mask off in time.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I once took a piss in my mate's kitchen sink because I was sleeping on his living room floor and couldn't be bothered to walk up the stairs.

He walked in just as I zipped up.

He:"You...alright"?
Me: "...yeah."
[pause]
Me: "Well, I'd best be getting asleep."
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/