Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:42pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:24pm
JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:23pm
I mean, I like my dog better than the hamster, you guys.
Can the dog hang out with the hamster? My kitty would kill him in a slow and cruel ritual.
Nope. Scout (the dog) would like to kill Teddy (the hamster).
I'd bet good money that Charlotte and Zoë would be terrified of a hamster. They're pretty good at hunting down flies, but I suspect anything larger would be solid terror.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Can the dog hang out with the hamster? My kitty would kill him in a slow and cruel ritual.
Are your pets members of the Kennedy family?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:50pm
JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Are your pets members of the Kennedy family?
They do like to drink and have a strange accent. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So, today began a small reno project. We have an enclosed porch on the top floor that we're having insulated and finished so that it's four seasons. Today is the demo work, which means hauling stuff out of the house, which means having the front door open a lot of the time. Which isn't a great thing for indoor cats, even tho they don't try to get out. Still, an open door is a temptation. So, I put them both in our bedroom and closed the door. Scaredy boots Charlotte is, of course, hiding under the covers, but I learned that Zoë figured out how to pull down on the handle and open the door because one of the workers said he saw her emerge and dart into the spare room. Ya know, I should be impressed because, quite frankly, she's never showed much talent for anything other than running and jumping. But I'm annoyed because I pretty much have to hole up in the bedroom now to keep an eye on her until the demo work is complete.

Smug little monster seen wallowing in her own crapulence:
IMG_0522.JPG
IMG_0522.JPG (95.82 KiB) Viewed 2567 times
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:16pm
So, today began a small reno project. We have an enclosed porch on the top floor that we're having insulated and finished so that it's four seasons. Today is the demo work, which means hauling stuff out of the house, which means having the front door open a lot of the time. Which isn't a great thing for indoor cats, even tho they don't try to get out. Still, an open door is a temptation. So, I put them both in our bedroom and closed the door. Scaredy boots Charlotte is, of course, hiding under the covers, but I learned that Zoë figured out how to pull down on the handle and open the door because one of the workers said he saw her emerge and dart into the spare room. Ya know, I should be impressed because, quite frankly, she's never showed much talent for anything other than running and jumping. But I'm annoyed because I pretty much have to hole up in the bedroom now to keep an eye on her until the demo work is complete.

IMG_0522.JPG
Buddy says hello.
Attachments
97468e7b-a7d0-46d8-ba93-e32875b5cfc0.jpg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:34pm
Buddy says hello.
Zoë says she'd be his friend if he likes to play. Charlotte doesn't like the idea of other cats.

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:37pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy says hello.
Zoë says she'd be his friend if he likes to play. Charlotte doesn't like the idea of other cats.
We suspect that Buddy has not been in the same room as another cat since he was nursing.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:37pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy says hello.
We suspect that Buddy has not been in the same room as another cat since he was nursing.
It's a weird thing to consider that to a sheltered, indoor housecat, there is no conception of others like them. They are what they are and they have their humans, but that's basically the universe.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:16pm

IMG_0522.JPG
Legs crossed like a lady. So genteel.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote: Legs crossed like a lady. So genteel.
She's always done that. Like she's posing for campaign photos that show voters can trust her with their tax dollars.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 5:55pm
She's always done that. Like she's posing for campaign photos that show voters can trust her with their tax dollars.
She has my vote.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 6:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 5:55pm
She has my vote.
The main skeletons in her closet is that she likes to torture flies and come looking for love at 3 am. But otherwise she's pro naps and pro play and determined to clean up the mess in [capital city].

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater

Woman kidnaps peacock and stresses it to death, film at 11.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bjbb ... ous-to-fly