Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Pets.

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
22 Jan 2024, 8:40am
This is hilarious

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1hESvOI ... k0MWs0Ynk5
I bet it's nice and warm to lay on, so that's why they're all over it.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I found a cat collar on my front porch yesterday (cats frequent our sunny front porch with comfy chairs). I texted the phone number with a pic of the collar but no response.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 12:39pm
I found a cat collar on my front porch yesterday (cats frequent our sunny front porch with comfy chairs). I texted the phone number with a pic of the collar but no response.
A cat is planting evidence, setting you up, man.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 2:45pm
revbob wrote:
I mean I suppose my text was ignored or got buried or something but I still find it odd

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 3:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 2:45pm
revbob wrote:
I mean I suppose my text was ignored or got buried or something but I still find it odd
New collar, who dis?
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Because Butters has chronic cystitis, I wanted to switch to a clumping litter. They use pine pellets and it just turns to sawdust once it breaks down. So I went out and bought one for sensitive paws (clay). The label said hard clumps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Clearly they mean cement. One clump weighed half a ton. ;) This experiment lasted only three hours. They'll stick with pine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 4:30pm
Because Butters has chronic cystitis, I wanted to switch to a clumping litter. They use pine pellets and it just turns to sawdust once it breaks down. So I went out and bought one for sensitive paws (clay). The label said hard clumps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Clearly they mean cement. One clump weighed half a ton. ;) This experiment lasted only three hours. They'll stick with pine.
We use Arm & Hammer's Slide—what's great about it is that you don't get gooey pee-clumps at the bottom of the box. Really easy to clean, which helps a lot in terms of odour.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 4:45pm
Mimi wrote:
We use Arm & Hammer's Slide—what's great about it is that you don't get gooey pee-clumps at the bottom of the box. Really easy to clean, which helps a lot in terms of odour.
I'll probably try that when he gets his upcoming treatment.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 4:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 4:45pm
Mimi wrote:
I'll probably try that when he gets his upcoming treatment.
It does cost a bit more, but the results are worth it, in my opinion. I've also seen ads for a litter that helps monitor your cat's health. If they have particular ailments, their pee turns the litter specific colours. No idea whether it has any merit to it, tho.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

IMG_0197.JPG
Guess whose birthday it is? Charlotte's and Zoë's! They were evicted from their mother's womb 13 years ago today. We're looking into some kind of cat bat mitzvah (cat mitzvah?) for them tonight.

(Note: they have not snuggled up like that in at least 11 years.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Feb 2024, 10:22am
IMG_0197.JPG

Guess whose birthday it is? Charlotte's and Zoë's! They were evicted from their mother's womb 13 years ago today. We're looking into some kind of cat bat mitzvah (cat mitzvah?) for them tonight.

D'awww!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
IMG_0197.JPG

Happy Birthday to the both of them!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
IMG_0197.JPG

Awwww...love them. Happy Birthday.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Was going to post this in the Doc/Canada thread

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
16 Feb 2024, 10:49am
Was going to post this in the Doc/Canada thread

I do my damnedest that my cats will have a better life than me!