Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A cat stretching and rolling around produces serious envy in me.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Happy Birthday to the felines Medulla!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject. ... obra-bite/

The same fate befell the Cat Whisperer too after he tried to marry Bitsy and Mittens. X(

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I found this recently. Been laughing all morning.

https://www.instagram.com/cats_in_food/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 1:19pm
I found this recently. Been laughing all morning.

https://www.instagram.com/cats_in_food/
Nature's straight man.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Good doggo

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I've always kinda wondered whether "working dogs" are jealous of all those other dogs who basically fuck around all day. I'm busting my ass sniffing for dope at the airport while Freckles gets to laze around, following the sunbeam, and then go for a walk when ding-dong comes home.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The evolution of my feeding the squirrels in my backyard (and, I guess, neighbours' backyards) has grown to my naming them. All black squirrels ar named Pete; all grey squirrels are named Lana. Petes are very bold, willing to hang out at the door to wait for me; Lanas are stand-offish, waiting at least a minute after I throw the peanuts before they'll approach.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 9:09am
The evolution of my feeding the squirrels in my backyard (and, I guess, neighbours' backyards) has grown to my naming them. All black squirrels ar named Pete; all grey squirrels are named Lana. Petes are very bold, willing to hang out at the door to wait for me; Lanas are stand-offish, waiting at least a minute after I throw the peanuts before they'll approach.
I picture you doing this in giant Bermuda shorts
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
14 Apr 2018, 3:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I picture you doing this in giant Bermuda shorts
Straw hat and pina colada in a hollowed-out pineapple, I hope.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I just got off the phone with an intoxicated, excitable Beaner. He's gotta borrow the KILLvan for a couple days. Says it's urgent, and he's bringing a couple pissbuckets so he doesn't have to stop...not even for Border Security. Wants to know if the auxiliary fuel tank is filled and if the lead-shielded weapons bay impenetrable to police thermal scan is ready for duty. Says he'll bring back a trunk fill of La Fin du Monde cases with the higher Canadian-distribution alcohol content as thanks.

:ugeek: