Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 8:41am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Dec 2018, 7:11pm
The boy has returned, two balls lighter, stumbling around the spare room like a drunk as the anesthesia hasn't worn off. He'll be locked up again until Wednesday morning when we start supervised visits with the girls again. Hopefully enough edge has been taken off him to be less nosy with them.
Ball-less and flawless.

Kitten Lady's song for the freshly neutered.
:lol: Sadly, the operation hasn't altered his foghorn voice.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

That just proves he's still manly. I guess. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 9:09am
That just proves he's still manly. I guess. :shifty:
He's compensating. I can yowl like a real man, ladies!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

My plan has worked! He's Luke Medulla now.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 11:08am
This was all the Boss' doing, tho I didn't resist much. Plus, there's still the possibility that we won't be able to keep him if integration goes poorly. I don't think that's going to happen, but my first duty is to the girls (at least until he's settled). As long as his aggressiveness is tempered, the girls will come around. Poor guy has such a dumb looking face, tho—always kind of confused and pleading. I described him the other day as looking like he was just told he was repeating the fifth grade for the fourth time.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 12:04pm
JennyB wrote:
This was all the Boss' doing, tho I didn't resist much. Plus, there's still the possibility that we won't be able to keep him if integration goes poorly. I don't think that's going to happen, but my first duty is to the girls (at least until he's settled). As long as his aggressiveness is tempered, the girls will come around. Poor guy has such a dumb looking face, tho—always kind of confused and pleading. I described him the other day as looking like he was just told he was repeating the fifth grade for the fourth time.
Hehehehe...that's amazing. I love that visual.
Got a Rake? Sure!

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

JennyB wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 2:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Ha, ha...I agree - great visual!
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 3:38pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
When the opportunity arises, I'll get a photo of dum-dum looking like dum-dum.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 4:09pm
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I've made up voices for all 4 of our cats. My kids think it is hilarious.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

WestwayKid wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:23am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I assume that, like me, you also have several songs for your pets. I will be very disappointed if you don't.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Oh yeah, every animal we've ever had has been granted its own voice. Luke will almost certainly end up with some kind of dopey, Big Moose kind of voice.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:26am
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Oh yeah, every animal we've ever had has been granted its own voice. Luke will almost certainly end up with some kind of dopey, Big Moose kind of voice.
Darn you, double post! I went back in to flesh out their characters a little more and messed the whole thing up!?
Last edited by WestwayKid on 12 Dec 2018, 11:46am, edited 1 time in total.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

WestwayKid wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:43am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Joe (the youngest) has a dopey/oblivious, yet happy-go-lucky voice. Charlie (who is a small silver tabby who meows a lot) sounds like a fast talking guy from the Bronx. He'd be a total character from a Coen Brothers film...probably set around 1956. Fenway (who is our elderly 14-year-old black cat) sounds like Br’er Rabbit from Song of the South. He’s always begging for something. The only one I haven’t really settled on is Felix (he’s our still somewhat feral black cat). He’s really quiet and tends to spend most of his time alone.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

JennyB wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:25am
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
JennyB wrote:

I assume that, like me, you also have several songs for your pets. I will be very disappointed if you don't.
I do, but they tend to be instrumental themes...like something you'd head in an old Disney film!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:44am
WestwayKid wrote:
12 Dec 2018, 11:43am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Joe (the youngest) has a dopey/oblivious, yet happy-go-lucky voice. Charlie (who is a small silver tabby who meows a lot) sounds like a fast talking guy from the Bronx. He'd be a total character from a Coen Brothers film...probably set around 1956. Fenway (who is our elderly 14-year-old black cat) sounds like Br’er Rabbit from Song of the South. He’s always begging for something. The only one I haven’t really settled on is Felix (he’s our still somewhat feral black cat). He’s really quiet and tends to spend most of his time alone.
Charlotte, the more dominant and seemingly grouchy one, has a cigarette/older Lucille Ball voice. Zoë has more of an insistent "I want to speak to the manager" voice.