Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 1:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 1:15pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 12:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 12:26pm
27/30

(Didn't know the music one, the Smallville one, and the replacement heroes.)
0/30

No link.
Fine, so you need a hint. Loser.
https://www.sporcle.com/games/El_Dandy/ ... orcle-quiz
29/30. Did not know the song.
-3 points because you needed the link. So I win. :shifty:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

In case y'alls haven't heard, a book about the making of Venture Bros is coming out shortly. I doubt I'll get this unless/until it comes out in softcover, but a few of you might be more eager.

https://www.amazon.ca/Go-Team-Venture-M ... S59N7TJXDK
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mark Trail: Pre-Industrial Cultural Kink Expert

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 10:25am
Mark Trail: Pre-Industrial Cultural Kink Expert
Whoa.

EDIT: wait, I was thinking of those African fertility dolls with the huge schlongs.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ah, the Sunday funnies. They'll surely elevate my mood and allow me, however briefly, to forgot the cruelties of life.

Ha ha … ha?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 7:42am
Ah, the Sunday funnies. They'll surely elevate my mood and allow me, however briefly, to forgot the cruelties of life.

Ha ha … ha?
Those kids all look pretty unhealthy.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 10:49am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Ha ha … ha?
The Family Circus universe is clearly built on a radioactive waste dump—just look at those misshapen heads and stunted limbs. It's a TLC series waiting to happen.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Jesus fucking Christ, Rusty, you hideous gnome, how have you not been abducted by someone offering free candy?

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 11:24am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Ha ha … ha?
The Family Circus universe is clearly built on a radioactive waste dump—just look at those misshapen heads and stunted limbs. It's a TLC series waiting to happen.
I don't get this. Is the punchline that Jeffy and his buds aren't that much bigger than PJ?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

isn't family circus supposed to be a christian comic or something? nice jesus teachings, there.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 7:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 11:24am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Ha ha … ha?
I don't get this. Is the punchline that Jeffy and his buds aren't that much bigger than PJ?
No the punchline is that Jeffy is a douchbag.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 7:51pm
isn't family circus supposed to be a christian comic or something? nice jesus teachings, there.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So John Byrne is drawing a just-for-fun X-Men comic that pretends he didn't leave the book over how Phoenix was punished and killed. In the above page, he has Wolverine calling 13-year-old Kitty Pryde "naughty" and tries to spank her. He's despairing at humanity for the reaction that this is both sexual and creepy. Yes, the problem is everyone else …

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 12:18pm

So John Byrne is drawing a just-for-fun X-Men comic that pretends he didn't leave the book over how Phoenix was punished and killed. In the above page, he has Wolverine calling 13-year-old Kitty Pryde "naughty" and tries to spank her. He's despairing at humanity for the reaction that this is both sexual and creepy. Yes, the problem is everyone else …
Look at Wolverine's expression. Byrne knows exactly what he's at.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 2:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 12:18pm

Look at Wolverine's expression. Byrne knows exactly what he's at.
Byrne is also someone who established that Reed Richards started a relationship with Sue Storm when he was in college and she was a teenager. The guy has some "tendencies" about adult men and underage girls.