Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Feb 2017, 5:24pm

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... th_se.html

Today was the day I did not need to learn what kind of fetish "cranking" is. X(
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Feb 2017, 6:15pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 5:24pm
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... th_se.html

Today was the day I did not need to learn what kind of fetish "cranking" is. X(
Truly, the heir to Lincoln, who invented cranking while a Whig congressman (look it up!).
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 08 Mar 2017, 11:50pm

Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by JennyB » 09 Mar 2017, 10:36am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Mar 2017, 11:50pm
If that guy is 22, I'm the queen of England.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 09 Mar 2017, 10:40am

JennyB wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:36am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Mar 2017, 11:50pm
If that guy is 22, I'm the queen of England.
I can't see that.



Geddit?


Because you're Jewish and Jews are invisible in England!



Hahahahahah!



Bah. My comedic genius is wasted here.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by JennyB » 09 Mar 2017, 10:40am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:40am
JennyB wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:36am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Mar 2017, 11:50pm
If that guy is 22, I'm the queen of England.
I can't see that.



Geddit?


Because you're Jewish and Jews are invisible in England!



Hahahahahah!



Bah. My comedic genius is wasted here.
:naughty: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5276
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by revbob » 09 Mar 2017, 6:06pm

JennyB wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:40am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:40am
JennyB wrote:
09 Mar 2017, 10:36am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Mar 2017, 11:50pm
If that guy is 22, I'm the queen of England.
I can't see that.



Geddit?


Because you're Jewish and Jews are invisible in England!



Hahahahahah!



Bah. My comedic genius is wasted here.
:naughty: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Plus the Queen is head of the Church of England. ..

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by tepista » 10 Mar 2017, 7:24pm

can't stand chicks that are 5'7
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5276
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by revbob » 16 Mar 2017, 1:10am

tepista wrote:
10 Mar 2017, 7:24pm
can't stand chicks that are 5'7
?? You prefer shorter or taller?

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31897
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by tepista » 16 Mar 2017, 12:39pm

revbob wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 1:10am
tepista wrote:
10 Mar 2017, 7:24pm
can't stand chicks that are 5'7
?? You prefer shorter or taller?
Him, not me. I'm assuming he's short and doesn't want to get towered over.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14794
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 16 Mar 2017, 2:07pm

tepista wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 12:39pm
revbob wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 1:10am
tepista wrote:
10 Mar 2017, 7:24pm
can't stand chicks that are 5'7
?? You prefer shorter or taller?
Him, not me. I'm assuming he's short and doesn't want to get towered over.
Or is it just 5'7"? Maybe 5'6" or 5'8" are ok.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Apr 2017, 6:14pm

You want real crab meat, there's no model trains.
Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 22 Sep 2017, 12:01am

Image

So naturally I applied, but turns out he was only interested in hand jobs. . . :hmm:
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14794
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 22 Sep 2017, 12:56am

Rat Patrol wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 12:01am
Image

So naturally I applied, but turns out he was only interested in hand jobs. . . :hmm:
Non sexual hand jobs?

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 26 Oct 2017, 9:19pm

Image

So that's why the "sport" exists. :hmm:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests