Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by tepista » 26 Feb 2014, 7:54pm

I have a feeling that nothing would make him angrier than someone taking them and the re-naming them.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

biopunk
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2666
Joined: 23 Aug 2009, 3:04am
Location: The Mountainous End of Canada

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by biopunk » 26 Feb 2014, 8:08pm

In Esquimalt? :yuck:
Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 01 Mar 2014, 4:47pm

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 11 Apr 2014, 8:06pm

Image


That's not how rubbing one out is supposed to work.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Apr 2014, 8:41pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Image


That's not how rubbing one out is supposed to work.
There is nothing about any of this that makes sense. The Enlightenment has been disproven, but so has the notion of a loving god. I'm now fully in the camp that all existence is a computer simulation.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 26 Apr 2014, 5:08pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/2 ... 13786.html

This one's got a little bit of everything: bestiality, trannies, a Craigslist sting operation, Sheriff Joe, an apparent horse-buggering epidemic in Maricopa County, Arizona. . .
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Apr 2014, 5:26pm

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/2 ... 13786.html

This one's got a little bit of everything: bestiality, trannies, a Craigslist sting operation, Sheriff Joe, an apparent horse-buggering epidemic in Maricopa County, Arizona. . .
Bonus points for looking like Blossom.
JennyB wrote: :angry:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15392
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by JennyB » 26 Apr 2014, 9:49pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/2 ... 13786.html

This one's got a little bit of everything: bestiality, trannies, a Craigslist sting operation, Sheriff Joe, an apparent horse-buggering epidemic in Maricopa County, Arizona. . .
Bonus points for looking like Blossom.
JennyB wrote: :angry:
She's become a crazy attachment parenting proselytizer. No thank you.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 26 Apr 2014, 10:00pm

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/2 ... 13786.html

This one's got a little bit of everything: bestiality, trannies, a Craigslist sting operation, Sheriff Joe, an apparent horse-buggering epidemic in Maricopa County, Arizona. . .
Bonus points for looking like Blossom.
JennyB wrote: :angry:
She's become a crazy attachment parenting proselytizer. No thank you.
This is like Lyndon Johnson realizing that losing Walter Cronkite's support meant it was all over for him. Sorry, Blossom, you're done.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15392
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by JennyB » 26 Apr 2014, 11:39pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/2 ... 13786.html

This one's got a little bit of everything: bestiality, trannies, a Craigslist sting operation, Sheriff Joe, an apparent horse-buggering epidemic in Maricopa County, Arizona. . .
Bonus points for looking like Blossom.
JennyB wrote: :angry:
She's become a crazy attachment parenting proselytizer. No thank you.
This is like Lyndon Johnson realizing that losing Walter Cronkite's support meant it was all over for him. Sorry, Blossom, you're done.
Ahhhh...how I wish I had so much power.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 12 Jun 2014, 6:13pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/1 ... weird-news

You know...they do make inflatable women/men/she-males designed for this expressed activity. :twitch: ⁶⁹
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Jun 2014, 7:12pm

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/1 ... weird-news

You know...they do make inflatable women/men/she-males designed for this expressed activity. :twitch: ⁶⁹
The heart wants what the heart wants …
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Rat Patrol » 20 Jun 2014, 4:23pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Swiss ... ested.html

Joe Public's secret life has finally caught up with him.
I love this story! Imagine, a few short decades ago he was an awesome kid with a swiss cheesy future ahead of him.

ImageBREAKINGImage

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/20/swiss-che ... a-4769496/

:idea: Image :ugeek:
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by tepista » 20 Jun 2014, 4:40pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Swiss ... ested.html

Joe Public's secret life has finally caught up with him.
I love this story! Imagine, a few short decades ago he was an awesome kid with a swiss cheesy future ahead of him.

ImageBREAKINGImage

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/20/swiss-che ... a-4769496/

:idea: Image :ugeek:
well, it was mistaken as swiss because he poked holes in it
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71166
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Aug 2014, 9:19am

Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests