Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Hey, model train enthusiasts!!!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:He doesn't say you coat the trains, just that it'll be done in the train room.
If you're jizzing in the train room, how could you not take the opportunity to do it on the trains themselves? You're not making any sense!!!!111!!!11
I'm just saying that the guy is pretty upfront and polite—like Rick Santorum—offering orgasms, fake meat, and he's concerned about his kid's trains. Why would he fuck it all up by letting the wheels get greased?
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Last train to spunkville :twitch:

Wonder if he's got a model of the famous flying jizzman, and if dressing up was involved who would get to wear the fat controller outfit...?
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:I'm just saying that the guy is pretty upfront and polite—like Rick Santorum—offering orgasms, fake meat, and he's concerned about his kid's trains. Why would he fuck it all up by letting the wheels get greased?
He's performing maintenance.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:I'm just saying that the guy is pretty upfront and polite—like Rick Santorum—offering orgasms, fake meat, and he's concerned about his kid's trains. Why would he fuck it all up by letting the wheels get greased?
He's performing maintenance.
I would accept that, but only if he's by himself. When you've got an audience, you expect the trains to run on time. So to speak.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Holy shit I just saw that there's a model train expo in town this weekend. No wonder the store was out of imitation crab meat.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:Holy shit I just saw that there's a model train expo in town this weekend. No wonder the store was out of imitation crab meat.
AHAHAHAHAHA!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Do you have a link to the ad? I want to know what the hell he has in his freezer. I know you're going to say imitation crab meat, but I really want to knw what his guy has stored in the deep freeze.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:Do you have a link to the ad? I want to know what the hell he has in his freezer. I know you're going to say imitation crab meat, but I really want to knw what his guy has stored in the deep freeze.
Sorry. Got the .jpeg from another board.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

BostonBeaneater

Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:Do you have a link to the ad? I want to know what the hell he has in his freezer. I know you're going to say imitation crab meat, but I really want to knw what his guy has stored in the deep freeze.
Sorry. Got the .jpeg from another board.

It could be crabmeat. Could be old ice cream. Could be venison. Could be the last guy to jack off on the train set. Could be anything.

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Or the last guy who broke a train while stomping around like Godzilla? That would probably really piss him off

Joe Public's in Philly now isn't he? Maybe we could get him to go undercover and investigate
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

BostonBeaneater

Purple Hayes wrote:Or the last guy who broke a train while stomping around like Godzilla? That would probably really piss him off

Joe Public's in Philly now isn't he? Maybe we could get him to go undercover and investigate
IMTC Undercover. I like it.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote: :wtf:

on the rails? Here's how dumb I am. I thought "jo in my model train room" was a typo for "join my..." As much as I already loved this ad, now it's like five thousand times better. And I can't believe I couldn't figure out a simple sex-related net abbreviation, the hell is wrong with me?

dumb tep :disshame:
Sir Topham Hat gets very cross when people JO on the tracks!

No one is appreciating my Thomas the Tank Engine reference here.

Funny thing about the original post. For a while there was a personal ad in the local alt-weekly paper where this guy was looking to meet other guys in the woods early in the morning for shirtless JO sessions, again "nothing gay" though. How is there "nothing gay" about jerking off with a bunch of bare chested guys?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

He starts out with "no gay stuff" but moves into "possible hand job exchange" What do you have to do to be gay? Rim job?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:He starts out with "no gay stuff" but moves into "possible hand job exchange" What do you have to do to be gay? Rim job?
I think it means watching chick flicks, going shopping—you know, gay stuff.