Thread O'Booze REVISED!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Thread O'Booze REVISED!

Post by revbob »

BitterTom wrote:
25 May 2019, 5:43pm
After one shitty week done with, I fucking deserve this. Vodka from the freezer, no mixer required...
Well let's hops the new job helps bring about better times

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

revbob wrote:
25 May 2019, 5:46pm
BitterTom wrote:
25 May 2019, 5:43pm
After one shitty week done with, I fucking deserve this. Vodka from the freezer, no mixer required...
Well let's hops the new job helps bring about better times
Thank you. I hope it does too.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

At the bottom of the fridge, for months and months, is some German lager mixed with grapefruit juice. Definitely something the Boss bought, but it's been there for so long I decided to put it out of its misery. Actually, it ain't that bad. Like a mildly alcoholic Fresca.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 5:59pm
At the bottom of the fridge, for months and months, is some German lager mixed with grapefruit juice. Definitely something the Boss bought, but it's been there for so long I decided to put it out of its misery. Actually, it ain't that bad. Like a mildly alcoholic Fresca.
You're not selling it. We did a nice hike and I brought some beers for the summit, very refreshing.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 May 2019, 6:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You're not selling it. We did a nice hike and I brought some beers for the summit, very refreshing.
I wouldn't buy it unless out of crazed desperation, but I went in thinking I'd have a gulp and pour it down the sink. So, based on expectations, it was a pass.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 6:48pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I wouldn't buy it unless out of crazed desperation, but I went in thinking I'd have a gulp and pour it down the sink. So, based on expectations, it was a pass.
That's a win.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 May 2019, 7:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's a win.
Plus that fucking can has been irritating me for months, just sitting there. Dammit, woman, drink your damned Fresca beer! When I buy alcohol, I make a point of drinking it before the calendar gets flipped over. Just removing it from the fridge has been a win.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 7:47pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's a win.
Plus that fucking can has been irritating me for months, just sitting there. Dammit, woman, drink your damned Fresca beer! When I buy alcohol, I make a point of drinking it before the calendar gets flipped over. Just removing it from the fridge has been a win.
Years ago some friends brought some beer over for a gathering. There was this beer in the 90s that had a chile pepper in it. I've never drank it. It just sits there at the back of the cupboard.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

That's a win.
Years ago some friends brought some beer over for a gathering. There was this beer in the 90s that had a chile pepper in it. I've never drank it. It just sits there at the back of the cupboard.
My dad visited us about a dozen years ago and bought a 12 of Miller Lite, which I do not like. Like 3 cans stayed in my fridge two calendar years, until he visited again and I offered him something to drink.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

That's a win.
I'd drink it. Or open and pour it, then dump it. I develop a Talking Tina resentment towards those kinds of things. You're there to be consumed, not occupy shelf space no matter how shitty you are.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:17pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

That's a win.
My dad visited us about a dozen years ago and bought a 12 of Miller Lite, which I do not like. Like 3 cans stayed in my fridge two calendar years, until he visited again and I offered him something to drink.
Haha. I had a neighbor (since koved) who basically only drank Coors lite (that aside he is a great person). He would bring some over for me to keep for when he would stop over. I kept it in the garage and there was a time where it had been several years since he'd dropped by. To him it was as good as ever. My wife has since used the rest in the garden to kill slugs

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:20pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

That's a win.
I'd drink it. Or open and pour it, then dump it. I develop a Talking Tina resentment towards those kinds of things. You're there to be consumed, not occupy shelf space no matter how shitty you are.
Yeah I'm usually the same way. I kept thinking it would be good for something.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

That's a win.
Get yourself some clamato juice. It can salvage the shittiest of beer. (Seriously, if you've never had clamato juice, it's bafflingly tasty with beer given its ingredients.)

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:38pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Get yourself some clamato juice. It can salvage the shittiest of beer. (Seriously, if you've never had clamato juice, it's bafflingly tasty with beer given its ingredients.)
My dad used to drink that with some kind of liquor.

Also here it is
Attachments
20190526_203816.jpg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:38pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

My dad used to drink that with some kind of liquor.

Also here it is
"New Mild" :lol: