Oww-cchh!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Oww-cchh!

Post by Mimi »

I just filled up the car...$52. And it wasn't even completely empty. Bend over and smile. No, don't bother smiling, just bend over. And you can forget about the lube too!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Oww-cchh!

Post by Wolter »

Mimi wrote:Bend over and smile. No, don't bother smiling, just bend over. And you can forget about the lube too!
Is that you, Mom?

What the FUCK is wrong with me?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Mimi wrote:Bend over and smile. No, don't bother smiling, just bend over. And you can forget about the lube too!
Is that you, Mom?

Even Tep is scowling in disapproval.

Apparently the last fill on our vehicle was $67 (gas is about $1.30/L here, which works out to about $5.25/gallon). Can't wait for the 'lectric cars to come out …
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Wolter wrote:
Is that you, Mom?

I can pretend to be..........if you're into that sort of thing.

which I'm not.

:shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BTW, anyone remember one of the many distortions of Al Gore's comments in the 2000 election, that he advocated research to replace the internal combustion engine? And, of course, the GOP labeled him anti-capitalism, some kind of econut, etc, etc. Huh. Look at all the work by the auto industry into electric vehicles. Not that I'm especially praising Al Gore ca. 2000, but his calls for innovation and research into clean(er) technologies might have spurred industry a few years earlier if you hadn't gotten those oil whore twins instead. Anyone who voted for Bush and is whining about gas prices should perhaps go fuck themselves.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:BTW, anyone remember one of the many distortions of Al Gore's comments in the 2000 election, that he advocated research to replace the internal combustion engine? And, of course, the GOP labeled him anti-capitalism, some kind of econut, etc, etc. Huh. Look at all the work by the auto industry into electric vehicles. Not that I'm especially praising Al Gore ca. 2000, but his calls for innovation and research into clean(er) technologies might have spurred industry a few years earlier if you hadn't gotten those oil whore twins instead. Anyone who voted for Bush and is whining about gas prices should perhaps go fuck themselves.
without lube!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

I just bought a big ol truck that gets 15mph.

Luckily, I ride the train to work and only go through a tank of gas every 5 weeks or so. $75 a fill up.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Is that you, Mom?

Even Tep is scowling in disapproval.
Does everyone get the free ride on Wolt's mom, or is just relatives?

i didn't start this, i was dragged in
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:BTW, anyone remember one of the many distortions of Al Gore's comments in the 2000 election, that he advocated research to replace the internal combustion engine? And, of course, the GOP labeled him anti-capitalism, some kind of econut, etc, etc. Huh. Look at all the work by the auto industry into electric vehicles. Not that I'm especially praising Al Gore ca. 2000, but his calls for innovation and research into clean(er) technologies might have spurred industry a few years earlier if you hadn't gotten those oil whore twins instead. Anyone who voted for Bush and is whining about gas prices should perhaps go fuck themselves.
without lube!
Right after the 2000 election, my old boss said he voted for Bush because he thought Bush's connections with the oil industry would lead to his ability to lower prices. What an idiot.

Oh, he was also apparently a child molester.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:Right after the 2000 election, my old boss said he voted for Bush because he thought Bush's connections with the oil industry would lead to his ability to lower prices. What an idiot.Oh, he was also apparently a child molester.
Because the last thing the oil industry would want is lower prices. :rolleyes:

I'm seriously warming to the idea of some kind of intelligence test for voting. It's not so much the non voters that are the problem but the rock stupid voters.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

BostonBeaneater wrote:I just bought a big ol truck that gets 15mph.

Luckily, I ride the train to work and only go through a tank of gas every 5 weeks or so. $75 a fill up.
I have a big ol' Lincoln that gets about 12 mpg, but I only drive about 12 a day round trip to work, and I only do that a few times a wek cuz I'm in a carpool (which makes me a national hero) and I do very little weekend driving. I fill up about once per 3 weeks .
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

I received a Jury Duty notice, they are going to pay me 15 cents a mile for gas. Thats really going to help.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

daredevil wrote:I received a Jury Duty notice, they are going to pay me 15 cents a mile for gas. Thats really going to help.
Was it dated 1935?

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

Wolter wrote:
daredevil wrote:I received a Jury Duty notice, they are going to pay me 15 cents a mile for gas. Thats really going to help.
Was it dated 1935?
Nope, 2008.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Wolter wrote:
Was it dated 1935?
daredevil is pictured here standing with his back to the camera
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!