Oww-cchh!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Oww-cchh!

Post by JennyB »

The one time I got called for jury duty, I lucked out. A guy in the poll with me used to be my hairdresser, and they frowned upon two people already knowing each other. But that was a high price to pay, because I got bitchy looks and remarks the whole time. What can I say? He totally fried my hair one time. I'm not going to keep going back to him. I swear, hairdressers can be so emotionally abusive. OK, so my point is, get with someone else in the jury pool and pretend you already know each other.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:I'm trying to decide what to wear for the jury selection process. I was trying to think of something that might make me seem undesirable yet not obviously so.
I've gotten a number of comments with this:
I don't have as many shirts like that as I used to. I have my very old AT bat logo shirt, a free Puerto Rican political prisoners shirt that doesn't fit, a Mona Mohawk shirt, maybe an old Starry Plough shirt. My wife sometimes makes my old shirts disappear in the laundry.

Jenny's idea probably won't work for me as I really don't know a lot of people in the area these days but who knows.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Grin like an idiot non-stop. It might not get you rejected, but you'll always be "That Guy" to those who were there.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft