Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Ever played Free Cell? It can be addicting especially if you're procrastinating. I'm not sure if the games are the same or if it varies according to operating system. But, if you feel like it, please try to beat game #15294 and tell me how you did it. I've been trying for a few days with no luck. It has two kings at the bottom of the far right group of cards. :angry: :angry: :angry:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: 15294

Post by JennyB »

Oh, I thought this was a prediction on how many posts GP would be up to by year's end.

I used to be seriously addicted to Free Cell...I'm afraid I will fall back into old habits if I play again. I procrastinate at work enough as it is. Sorry Mimi! Good luck. :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:Oh, I thought this was a prediction on how many posts GP would be up to by year's end.
Don't you have some jorts to try on, St. Louisite...? :fuck:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

JennyB wrote:Oh, I thought this was a prediction on how many posts GP would be up to by month's end.
Corrected for accuracy.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:Oh, I thought this was a prediction on how many posts GP would be up to by year's end.
Don't you have some jorts to try on, St. Louisite...? :fuck:
What are jorts? Are they like skorts? Because if they are, they are the most offensive things on the planet, aside from French pedicures and recliners.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
JennyB wrote:Oh, I thought this was a prediction on how many posts GP would be up to by month's end.
Corrected for accuracy.
Damn the electronically controlled pneumatic mechanism in your chest which pumps fuel to your robotic extremities!

JennyB: Jean Shorts
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote:
Corrected for accuracy.
Damn the electronically controlled pneumatic mechanism in your chest which pumps fuel to your robotic extremities!

JennyB: Jean Shorts
Yeah, those are bad. Real bad.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Are we talking about manufactured jeans shorts or homemade cut offs? Not that I'm privileging one over the other, I'm just curious.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:Ever played Free Cell? It can be addicting especially if you're procrastinating. I'm not sure if the games are the same or if it varies according to operating system. But, if you feel like it, please try to beat game #15294 and tell me how you did it. I've been trying for a few days with no luck. It has two kings at the bottom of the far right group of cards. :angry: :angry: :angry:
I haven't played in a long time and got it the first time.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Are we talking about manufactured jeans shorts or homemade cut offs? Not that I'm privileging one over the other, I'm just curious.
Manufactured. And pre-faded.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Are we talking about manufactured jeans shorts or homemade cut offs? Not that I'm privileging one over the other, I'm just curious.
And this is a St. Louis thing?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Probably more like a midwest-aside-from-the-only-actual-real-city-Chicago thing.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Probably more like a midwest-aside-from-the-only-actual-real-city-Chicago thing.
It's generally used by Cubs fans to describe Cardinals fans.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

It seems like some kind of variation of mom jeans. Or maybe I'm just adding more than is warranted.