Holidays Vacations, who takes them and where?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Holidays Vacations, who takes them and where?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 6:16pm
Plus sunburn, which is a stupid tourist thing. Fuck me I keep hearing Bahstun accents.

Was walking about with my wife yesterday and we saw this massive yacht with a bunch of preppy 20 something dudes. I christened it the SS Date Rape. "The Implication" was the runner up. My wife didn't share my general sentiments.
Maybe it'll sink, killing all on board. #glasshalffull
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 6:17pm
revbob wrote:
Plus sunburn, which is a stupid tourist thing. Fuck me I keep hearing Bahstun accents.

Was walking about with my wife yesterday and we saw this massive yacht with a bunch of preppy 20 something dudes. I christened it the SS Date Rape. "The Implication" was the runner up. My wife didn't share my general sentiments.
The best sunburn is the goggle tan. Point of pride. Gotta maintain a good one in winters.
That was the ultimate status symbol at Cherry Creek HS on any given Monday in 1987.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 6:39pm
revbob wrote:

Maybe it'll sink, killing all on board. #glasshalffull
Id be on board with that