The Good Takes, The Bad Takes and The Queen Takes

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Good Takes, The Bad Takes and The Queen Takes

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 6:12pm
Silent Majority wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 7:35am
Kory wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 5:58pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 4:17pm
Kory wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 4:00pm
That's it, I'm getting out of here.
Damon Albarn is no hill to die on.
Eh, I just know I'm not going to convince anyone in here.
I'm on your hill.
It's you and me against the world, old friend.
Easier for us to take you both out.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 6:35pm
Kory wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 6:12pm
Silent Majority wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 7:35am
Kory wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 5:58pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 4:17pm

Damon Albarn is no hill to die on.
Eh, I just know I'm not going to convince anyone in here.
I'm on your hill.
It's you and me against the world, old friend.
Easier for us to take you both out.
We had to burn the hill in order to save it.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

I like TGTBATQ too. Deny and I were lucky enough to be at the Blackpool Pier show that started the Merrie England tour, complete with the Welsh male voice choir on Lady Boston. It was a fantastic event.

Also Gorillaz are the only band that Laxboy likes, and I have seen them a couple of times with him, including in Malahide (south of Dublin), so Damon is alright by me.

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

laxman wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 4:45pm
I like TGTBATQ too. Deny and I were lucky enough to be at the Blackpool Pier show that started the Merrie England tour, complete with the Welsh male voice choir on Lady Boston. It was a fantastic event.

Also Gorillaz are the only band that Laxboy likes, and I have seen them a couple of times with him, including in Malahide (south of Dublin), so Damon is alright by me.
I see Blur being advertised for Malahide this summer but not a big enough fan to shell out the asking price tbh. Been at a few gigs there and really nice venue, actually north of the city though, just to be an annoying pedant about it!

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Low Down Low wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 5:45pm
laxman wrote:

I see Blur being advertised for Malahide this summer but not a big enough fan to shell out the asking price tbh. Been at a few gigs there and really nice venue, actually north of the city though, just to be an annoying pedant about it!
Sorry, getting my bearings wrong. I know south of Dublin better than north and wrote that without thinking! Malahide is really nice and I have seen a few cricket games there on Sky Sports.

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

laxman wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 6:01pm
Low Down Low wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 5:45pm
laxman wrote:

Sorry, getting my bearings wrong. I know south of Dublin better than north and wrote that without thinking! Malahide is really nice and I have seen a few cricket games there on Sky Sports.
No worries. Am a southsider myself and haven't been up that way in a while, really nice part of the country alright. Howth next door is nice too.