lolputee success!!!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6239
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by revbob » 13 Jun 2018, 6:41am

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 9:50pm
I’m eating my lunch watching a man with 1.5 arms make pizzas. What is impressive is that he is making the base and it is the bottom half of his arm that is missing!!
His food truck is called Stumpy’s.
I somehow interpreted it as 2.5 arms in my head. Ugh I didnt sleep well.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15599
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 13 Jun 2018, 3:16pm

revbob wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 6:41am
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 9:50pm
I’m eating my lunch watching a man with 1.5 arms make pizzas. What is impressive is that he is making the base and it is the bottom half of his arm that is missing!!
His food truck is called Stumpy’s.
I somehow interpreted it as 2.5 arms in my head. Ugh I didnt sleep well.
2.5 arms would be very impressive.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 7709
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 13 Jun 2018, 3:34pm

101Walterton wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 3:16pm
revbob wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 6:41am
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 9:50pm
I’m eating my lunch watching a man with 1.5 arms make pizzas. What is impressive is that he is making the base and it is the bottom half of his arm that is missing!!
His food truck is called Stumpy’s.
I somehow interpreted it as 2.5 arms in my head. Ugh I didnt sleep well.
2.5 arms would be very impressive.
It exists!

Image

http://www.basketballforum.com/everythi ... -arms.html
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15599
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by 101Walterton » 13 Jun 2018, 3:39pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 3:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 3:16pm
revbob wrote:
13 Jun 2018, 6:41am
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 9:50pm
I’m eating my lunch watching a man with 1.5 arms make pizzas. What is impressive is that he is making the base and it is the bottom half of his arm that is missing!!
His food truck is called Stumpy’s.
I somehow interpreted it as 2.5 arms in my head. Ugh I didnt sleep well.
2.5 arms would be very impressive.
It exists!

Image

http://www.basketballforum.com/everythi ... -arms.html
I bet he is good at table tennis.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rat Patrol and 9 guests