lolputee success!!!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Suzanne H.
User avatar
The Cheese
Posts: 1926
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:31pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Suzanne H. » 05 Feb 2010, 4:11pm

tepista wrote:Image
His shirt totally says Bernie on it... :shifty:
Image
Image

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7971
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Inder » 05 Feb 2010, 4:12pm

Wolter wrote:Image

Esorotic

Alyssa
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1044
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 3:08pm

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Alyssa » 05 Feb 2010, 5:05pm

Suzanne H. wrote:
tepista wrote:Image
His shirt totally says Bernie on it... :shifty:
Haha, yeah, I was gonna post something about that too.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31899
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by tepista » 09 Feb 2010, 6:23pm

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31899
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by tepista » 09 Apr 2010, 12:11pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

rcs
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7824
Joined: 22 Jul 2008, 5:30pm
Location: down with the bass

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by rcs » 09 Apr 2010, 12:25pm

tepista wrote:Image
jeez-us h christ
If you don't hate the Clash, you don't love them enough - Olaf

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by JennyB » 09 Apr 2010, 4:15pm

rcs wrote:
tepista wrote:Image
jeez-us h christ
What, she couldn't be bothered to shave her pits before taking this photo?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

rcs
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7824
Joined: 22 Jul 2008, 5:30pm
Location: down with the bass

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by rcs » 09 Apr 2010, 8:35pm

JennyB wrote:
rcs wrote:
tepista wrote:Image
jeez-us h christ
What, she couldn't be bothered to shave her pits before taking this photo?
how could she?
If you don't hate the Clash, you don't love them enough - Olaf

cretin
User avatar
shamerd my assgerfed.,
Posts: 1915
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 10:16pm
Location: Land of the Freak

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by cretin » 09 Apr 2010, 8:36pm

rcs wrote:
JennyB wrote:
rcs wrote:
tepista wrote:Image
jeez-us h christ
What, she couldn't be bothered to shave her pits before taking this photo?
how could she?
END RAPE WITH CONSENT. ALL BABIES WANT TO GET BORNED.
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31899
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by tepista » 23 Apr 2010, 12:29pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1050
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by JoseUnidos » 23 Apr 2010, 12:43pm

tepista wrote:Image
...that penis-finger sure is a mood-killer, tho.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49229
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Wolter » 23 Apr 2010, 12:44pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
tepista wrote:Image
...that penis-finger sure is a mood-killer, tho.
Depends on your intended article.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31899
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by tepista » 27 Apr 2010, 4:09pm

This is pornographic. I'm seriuos, don't click on it and then get pissed at me. In fact, Inder only, cuz I think he likes that shit. Inder and Paul McCartney can click on it.

http://www.picrandom.com/images/28855.jpg
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Mimi » 27 Apr 2010, 4:43pm

tepista wrote:This is pornographic. I'm seriuos, don't click on it and then get pissed at me. In fact, Inder only, cuz I think he likes that shit. Inder and Paul McCartney can click on it.

http://www.picrandom.com/images/28855.jpg

Holy shit. I wonder what happened to her. Damn.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: lolputee success!!!

Post by Flex » 27 Apr 2010, 4:44pm

Mimi wrote:
tepista wrote:This is pornographic. I'm seriuos, don't click on it and then get pissed at me. In fact, Inder only, cuz I think he likes that shit. Inder and Paul McCartney can click on it.

http://www.picrandom.com/images/28855.jpg

Holy shit. I wonder what happened to her. Damn.
The photographic evidence suggests she got a deep dicking.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests