Moving!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Moving!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 6:50pm
Buddy is well.
I just realized that the uneven white patch over half his mouth makes him look like he's a had a stroke and the left side of his face is drooping.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 6:57pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy is well.
I just realized that the uneven white patch over half his mouth makes him look like he's a had a stroke and the left side of his face is drooping.
He’s also got a weird stray white eyebrow whisker. It bug me but I’m not fucking with it.

He’s a 20 lbs long body. He looks very fit but has no confidence in his hind legs. When he wishes to dismount something he just sort of falls forward and used the fronts to prevent a face plant.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Jun 2019, 9:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy is well.
He’s also got a weird stray white eyebrow whisker. It bug me but I’m not fucking with it.

He’s a 20 lbs long body. He looks very fit but has no confidence in his hind legs. When he wishes to dismount something he just sort of falls forward and used the fronts to prevent a face plant.
Typo? He can't be 20 lbs.

Has he always been wary about his back legs? I ask because our boy Dickens developed diabetes and for a period his hind legs became very weak (then, bafflingly, got better; his vet was baffled). If it's something recent, it might be worth a vet check.

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 6:25am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy is well.

Has he always been wary about his back legs? I ask because our boy Dickens developed diabetes and for a period his hind legs became very weak (then, bafflingly, got better; his vet was baffled). If it's something recent, it might be worth a vet check.
He's 20lbs and when he stretches out long with his fronts and hinds he's a solid yard long.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 10:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Buddy is well.

He's 20lbs and when he stretches out long with his fronts and hinds he's a solid yard long.
Holy moly, he weighs more than any two of our cats combined. He's a bruiser.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 6:14am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

He weighs more than my dog, who is not a tiny thing.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 10:20am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2019, 6:14am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

He weighs more than my dog, who is not a tiny thing.
Attachments
669AAE04-ED6E-4819-AF01-87C17FB5AEBA.jpeg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

He's gonna maul you in your sleep one night …