Your breath could melt a wrench

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.

How do you deal with bad breath during the day?

Chewing gum
30%
Mints
10%
Breath spray
No votes
Those dissolving strip thingees
No votes
Mouthwash
10%
I'm a sociopath who inflicts my awful breath on others either on purpose or I'm oblivious to what I'm doing to people
10%
KISS are shiity
40%

Total votes: 20

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Your breath could melt a wrench

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 6:57pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 4:16pm
KISS are shitty but we all know that (except Heston).
I don't know about that, I've had some support over the years from unlikely quarters.

I remember the playlist I made for Wolt which he seemed to enjoy in parts, and Maj has professed a liking for some tracks (wish I could find that pic of him with the KISS album in his mitts).
I think most everyone here will cop to liking a couple KISS songs—"Strutter" and "Rock n Roll All Nite" are genuinely good—but most of their catalogue and especially their persona/narrative is what all good people recoil at.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:16pm
Heston wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
I don't know about that, I've had some support over the years from unlikely quarters.

I remember the playlist I made for Wolt which he seemed to enjoy in parts, and Maj has professed a liking for some tracks (wish I could find that pic of him with the KISS album in his mitts).
I think most everyone here will cop to liking a couple KISS songs—"Strutter" and "Rock n Roll All Nite" are genuinely good—but most of their catalogue and especially their persona/narrative is what all good people recoil at.
Their songs are stupid and are written for 13 year olds, stupid ones.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:

:lol: You'll be pleased to know I specifically had you in mind when I added "most" to that sentence. But your comment isn't wrong.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Hey, even our own musical guru with impeccable taste, Mr Marky Dread has admitted a liking for a few KISS songs now I come to think of it. He even has time for a few of the solo album tracks. And Westway Kid likes a few tracks if I'm not mistaken. Olaf likes the Scorpions and Saxon so I have no doubt he will like some of their stuff.

AND DON'T FORGET WOLT SAW THEM IN CONCERT.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Wolt's KISS review, I'm not the only Krazy one around here. Scroll a couple of pages back and even Flex is singing their praises...

http://www.clashcity.com/boards/viewtop ... &start=300
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:27pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:

:lol: You'll be pleased to know I specifically had you in mind when I added "most" to that sentence. But your comment isn't wrong.
Ahh, I'm being predictable. I thought about my statement above and 13 is probably too old, closer to 9/10. A small difference from our personal vantage point but my one kid is 13 and he has more sense than that and thinking back I did too at that age, 8th gradeish in the US.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:

Ahh, I'm being predictable. I thought about my statement above and 13 is probably too old, closer to 9/10. A small difference from our personal vantage point but my one kid is 13 and he has more sense than that and thinking back I did too at that age, 8th gradeish in the US.
I may have some musical demons but Kiss ain’t one them!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:

I was a KISS fan from around age 11 to 13.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 8:06pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I may have some musical demons but Kiss ain’t one them!
101revbob!!!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Heston wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:48pm
Wolt's KISS review, I'm not the only Krazy one around here. Scroll a couple of pages back and even Flex is singing their praises...

I was very charitable, yes.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Heston wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 7:48pm

I must have been suffering from a mental affliction at the time.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

We should all be smart enough now—clearly I wasn't, throwing him that pity vote last month—that we cannot let up for an instant. He takes any charity and makes us all regret the kindness.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 8:26pm
We should all be smart enough now—clearly I wasn't, throwing him that pity vote last month—that we cannot let up for an instant. He takes any charity and makes us all regret the kindness.
I’m definitely doubling down on the cruelty going forward.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

I fully own my pro-KISS vote in last month's poll. Also, their cover of that Replacements song is pretty good.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JoseUnidos wrote:
04 Mar 2019, 10:52pm
I fully own my pro-KISS vote in last month's poll. Also, their cover of that Replacements song is pretty good.
It’s competent, but I don’t know why they choose that stupid ending.