MLB 2019

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: MLB 2019

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 1:55pm
JennyB wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 1:49pm
It's been OK - the issue I have been having is that he slammed into this railing on our street that was blocking a 20 foot drop - so I keep going over all of the "what ifs" in my mind. He's doing well, considering. Thanks, guys.
:scared: I don't know how people can be parents. I'd be a complete mess thinking about what happened and what could have happened.
Yeah, me too.

I saw the pics on FB, sorry Jenny!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

tepista wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 2:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 1:55pm
JennyB wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 1:49pm
It's been OK - the issue I have been having is that he slammed into this railing on our street that was blocking a 20 foot drop - so I keep going over all of the "what ifs" in my mind. He's doing well, considering. Thanks, guys.
:scared: I don't know how people can be parents. I'd be a complete mess thinking about what happened and what could have happened.
Yeah, me too.

I saw the pics on FB, sorry Jenny!
Thanks, Tep. :)
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I get to miss most of my game today because the Cubs....I don't know, the Cubs think it's the 1940s and they're trying to save energy for the war effort?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 2:04pm
I get to miss most of my game today because the Cubs....I don't know, the Cubs think it's the 1940s and they're trying to save energy for the war effort?
Ferris and his friends can't skip school and catch a Cubs game at night.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Trout is sitting out the entire Cubs series with an injured dick.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

OK, I gotta call the Cubs David Bote (bow-tee, I think?) David Bowie. right?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Gary Sanchez out again.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 7:27pm
Gary Sanchez out again.
Well, the passed balls number should go down in the next couple weeks. If I were a Yankees fan, I'd have developed a serious hate for that guy. Power bat, great arm, and yet he comes off as a garbage hitter and crap catcher.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 7:53pm
revbob wrote:
Gary Sanchez out again.
Well, the passed balls number should go down in the next couple weeks. If I were a Yankees fan, I'd have developed a serious hate for that guy. Power bat, great arm, and yet he comes off as a garbage hitter and crap catcher.
Yeah he's turning into quite a disappointment. That's the thing about baseball when you can't put mistakes behind you they seem to just multiply. I think his poor hitting and poor defense have been feeding off of each other he hasn't even been able to throw out runners so far this year.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 7:58pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Gary Sanchez out again.
Yeah he's turning into quite a disappointment. That's the thing about baseball when you can't put mistakes behind you they seem to just multiply. I think his poor hitting and poor defense have been feeding off of each other he hasn't even been able to throw out runners so far this year.
As talented as the Yankees are, there are so many guys that seem like DH or 1B to me. I love watching Judge's ABs—every one could be a 500 ft+ HR with the ball disintegrating on re-entry—but that body size in the OF screams serious injury to me. Stanton, too. These are big, linebacker dudes. There's a reason why guy built like that aren't in the OF, right? I really would hate for Judge's career to be cut short by an injury out there.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 8:16pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Gary Sanchez out again.
As talented as the Yankees are, there are so many guys that seem like DH or 1B to me. I love watching Judge's ABs—every one could be a 500 ft+ HR with the ball disintegrating on re-entry—but that body size in the OF screams serious injury to me. Stanton, too. These are big, linebacker dudes. There's a reason why guy built like that aren't in the OF, right? I really would hate for Judge's career to be cut short by an injury out there.
I think he's probably going to be okay as long as he doesn't do a lot of the stuff KG Jr used to do. He really beat up his body crashing into walls and such. That diving catch last week was scary.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Apr 2019, 8:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Gary Sanchez out again.
I think he's probably going to be okay as long as he doesn't do a lot of the stuff KG Jr used to do. He really beat up his body crashing into walls and such. That diving catch last week was scary.
But how do you encourage a guy to be a mediocre fielder? Especially when blessed with Judge's arm? That's the problem with the dude being so flat-out good. He's not, like, Manny Ramirez or Ted Williams, killing time out there till they can bat again. I'm more inclined to see him out of baseball within six years due to injury than not if he keeps playing in the outfield.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I really would hate for Judge's career to be cut short by an injury out there.
Oh yeah, me too, for sure
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Ugh and the pitching is awful.

BostonBeaneater