IMCT I'm floored!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JohnS
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: IMCT I'm floored!

Post by JohnS »

IMCT- I’m Flawed!
I would have been happy to contribute to the Marky / SpinCDs emergency appeal (but was NFI)
:mrgreen:
Glad you didn’t have to slog away trying to get a refund etc Marky before you could get your lug ‘oles round this set— and we’ll done on the rest of you for helping out.
Ignore Alien Hors d'oeuvres

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

JohnS wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 7:29pm
IMCT- I’m Flawed!
I would have been happy to contribute to the Marky / SpinCDs emergency appeal (but was NFI)
:mrgreen:
Glad you didn’t have to slog away trying to get a refund etc Marky before you could get your lug ‘oles round this set— and we’ll done on the rest of you for helping out.
I probably am flawed. But today I was floored. ;) Cheers John.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Just wanna say thanks to the people who have PM'd me offering to chip in but we knew from the start it had to be done quick and it made sense to just ask the regular posters to chuck in a few quid each. I don't want any credit for this because to me it seemed a no-brainer. How could the man who masters all the stuff be left without the new product? I was actually worried that Marky might be offended by the charitable nature of what happened but I'm glad he took it in the spirit it was meant. Half my Clash /BAD collection is mastered by this man.

And Marky, I'm sorry I had to use the t-shirt/badge ruse to check up on your current address, but I assure you, we are in the process of getting some done. :shifty:

And yes, 101 wins the prize for seeing through the Blue Peter non de plume, I nearly went with Peter Noakes. I had to give an alternate name so it didn't just look like the boxset was just coming from me.

Can I again thank Doc and all who contributed, the board may be allegedly "dead" but I think we've proved there's some life in the old boy yet.

Sorry for rambling but I'm a bit drunk. Now, to the KISS thread...
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Heston wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 10:17pm
Just wanna say thanks to the people who have PM'd me offering to chip in but we knew from the start it had to be done quick and it made sense to just ask the regular posters to chuck in a few quid each. I don't want any credit for this because to me it seemed a no-brainer. How could the man who masters all the stuff be left without the new product? I was actually worried that Marky might be offended by the charitable nature of what happened but I'm glad he took it in the spirit it was meant. Half my Clash /BAD collection is mastered by this man.

And Marky, I'm sorry I had to use the t-shirt/badge ruse to check up on your current address, but I assure you, we are in the process of getting some done. :shifty:

And yes, 101 wins the prize for seeing through the Blue Peter non de plume, I nearly went with Peter Noakes. I had to give an alternate name so it didn't just look like the boxset was just coming from me.

Can I again thank Doc and all who contributed, the board may be allegedly "dead" but I think we've proved there's some life in the old boy yet.

Yeahhhh I’m drunk too!

hairydot61
Junco Partner

Post by hairydot61 »

My heart has seriously been warmed by this gesture, nice one IMCT. 💖
. "Bikini Reds a state of mind,
I'm in a state and She don't mind"
  • Comforting the Disturbed and
    Disturbing the Comfortable

>>>>The Caped Curator<<<<

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:

Wait a minute here Mr. Heston I din't sign up to no KISS box set. ;) I sussed the Blue Peter thing fisrt so don't credit 101 with the prize. Now get down Shep.

I was seriously overwhelmed by the generous nature of getting the box set and now it means so much more to me than had I got it myself. Every now and then something happens that restores your faith in just how great people can be. Cheers everybody and "thanks top man" Heston for the rallying of the troops, appreciated.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

hairydot61 wrote:
29 Sep 2018, 11:42pm
My heart has seriously been warmed by this gesture, nice one IMCT. 💖
:approve:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 3:59pm
restores your faith in just how great people can be.
It also confounds popular opinion that people like Heston should be sectioned. Thankfully the KISS thread exists to restore my original belief. :crazy:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
It also confounds popular opinion that people like Heston should be sectioned. Thankfully the KISS thread exists to restore my original belief. :crazy:
Well apparently the men in the white coats turned up at Heston's front door but all they took away was his pot noodle supply.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 4:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Well apparently the men in the white coats turned up at Heston's front door but all they took away was his pot noodle supply.
Another condom pastrami entree tonight.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:

Wait a minute here Mr. Heston I din't sign up to no KISS box set. ;) I sussed the Blue Peter thing fisrt so don't credit 101 with the prize. Now get down Shep.

I was seriously overwhelmed by the generous nature of getting the box set and now it means so much more to me than had I got it myself. Every now and then something happens that restores your faith in just how great people can be. Cheers everybody and "thanks top man" Heston for the rallying of the troops, appreciated.
Yep to be fair it was only when you mentioned badges 💡

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

Marky you are a top man and I'm sorry I wish I had known because I would have certainly contributed so instead I will have to buy you a pint the next time I'm in your part of the world.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

coffeepotman wrote:
01 Oct 2018, 7:46am
Marky you are a top man and I'm sorry I wish I had known because I would have certainly contributed so instead I will have to buy you a pint the next time I'm in your part of the world.
:cool: Cheers.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

For all you have done for this board? It's honestly the least we could do!

Was it addressed to Marky Dread? :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

JennyB wrote:
01 Oct 2018, 9:45am
For all you have done for this board? It's honestly the least we could do!

Was it addressed to Marky Dread? :mrgreen:
Mr. Marky Dread!