Mark Wahlberg

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Mark Wahlberg

Post by JennyB »

God dammit, Hoy.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Wolter wrote:
20 Jul 2018, 1:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jul 2018, 12:09pm
Flex wrote:
20 Jul 2018, 11:59am
I love it when actors disown some of their obviously best work.
Better yet, selectively applies a moral lens to do so. Having kids and being Catholic means Boogie Nights is verboten, but how about any movie where his character kills others? Any movies where his character has sex out of marriage?
I wonder if he ever did a movie about beating a Vietnamese man until he was blind in one eye.
Yeah, but that was the heartwarming holiday family movie where the good guy with money wins in the end as the cold heartless judge wakes up on Christmas morning and sees he can't possibly charge a famous person with felony assault.

His Oscar vehicle was the ensemble caper where a mediocre franchised burger joint with mob ties evades the health inspector to pull off the heist of the century.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Rat Patrol wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 9:06am
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Better yet, selectively applies a moral lens to do so. Having kids and being Catholic means Boogie Nights is verboten, but how about any movie where his character kills others? Any movies where his character has sex out of marriage?
I wonder if he ever did a movie about beating a Vietnamese man until he was blind in one eye.
Yeah, but that was the heartwarming holiday family movie where the good guy with money wins in the end as the cold heartless judge wakes up on Christmas morning and sees he can't possibly charge a famous person with felony assault.

His Oscar vehicle was the ensemble caper where a mediocre franchised burger joint with mob ties evades the health inspector to pull off the heist of the century.
What a piece of shit he is. As I said in the tweet that doesn’t seem to want to appear upthread, “He’s finally becoming the “middle aged owner of a car dealership that you knew in high school and you’re pretty sure is still racist” that he’s always presented himself as.”
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 1:49pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 9:06am
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:

What a piece of shit he is. As I said in the tweet that doesn’t seem to want to appear upthread, “He’s finally becoming the “middle aged owner of a car dealership that you knew in high school and you’re pretty sure is still racist” that he’s always presented himself as.”
I'm so glad I have always been on the right side of history concerning Marky Mark. That tweet was gold, BTW.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy