Tepista is a Homo

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Tepista is a Homo

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:You'll have to join Hook and I on our home improvement circle jerk. Congratulations.
thanks BBE
I added that word you forgot, bro-hound.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Wolter wrote:
tepista wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:You'll have to join Hook and I on our home improvement circle jerk. Congratulations.
thanks BBE
Listen funboy, you only know that because you eat the ookie-gookie cookie.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

threecoffins wrote:
Mimi wrote:Don't worry. We lived in our old suburb for five years and hardly anyone ever spoke to us. Now we have cows for neighbors and we prefer it that way. They're a lot friendlier. And funner too.
Growing up, I lived in the weirdo house on a painfully manicured subdivision street. We were the ones with the uncut grass and a big, twisted, lop-sided pine tree smack in the middle of the front year. Wave that freak-flag, baby!
My parents' brown, dead, dog poop-strewn yard and crumbling deck and driveway can be seen from space on Google Satellite. It's the most conspicuous plot on the street by far because of the deep green patch next door from the neighbors who spend thousands and have depleted the whole town's water table obsessively manicuring their yard to scientific perfection for the kind of intra-neighborhood bragging rights treasured only those who embrace the crapulence of soul-destroying suburban sprawl to its fullest. My mom did a facepalm in embarrassment when I zoomed in on the yard on the satellite shot and said, "See, you can't miss us!"

I like my 5 foot wide strip of unfenced asphalt dividing my triple-decker from the neighbors. The ivy with all the sparrow nests covering the building next door is all the lawn I need to look at. And I don't even have to mow or weedwack a damn thing when I do building-super type stuff for the landlord...just bust out the spray bottle of Round-Up when the weeds get going in the tiny but nicely plush front garden or in the driveway cracks. I use the big city park on the converted landfill 3 blocks away when I want to use a patch of dirt recreationally. Your average hypercompetitive suburban lawn nazi won't even step on his own yard for paranoia of trampling his own precious blades. And I don't have to tell punk no-good kids to get off my damn lawn and that I'm keeping their damn ball, either. I can just lean over from my desk, silently raise the screen through the curtains, and nail them anonymously with the squirt gun when the pudgy little monsters drop their candy wrappers from the convenience store across the street into the little strip of dirt under the window.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
tepista wrote:
thanks BBE
Whatever, Mass-Pirate. Don't think for a minute the rest of us can't figure it out when you nancycakes go on about spending the whole weekend "stripping."
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

BostonBeaneater

Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
tepista wrote:
thanks BBE
Whatever, Mass-Pirate. Don't think for a minute the rest of us can't figure it out when you nancycakes go on about spending the whole weekend "stripping."
Just one look at your avitar and everyone knows who the funboy is. I love it when you make that face, it lets me know I'm doing it right.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
tepista wrote: thanks BBE
Just one look at your avitar and everyone knows who the funboy is. I love it when you make that face, it lets me know I'm doing it right.
Please. I only make that face to set off your hair trigger so you'll roll over and leave me alone.

AdamRamone
Dirty Punk

Post by AdamRamone »

dude. if you have mexican neighbors. befriend them. they can give you tacos.

us mexicans we are taco-masters, but....you scratch my hairy mexican back and ill scratch yours :shifty:
big business it dont like you

BostonBeaneater

Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote: I added that word you forgot, bro-hound.
Please. I only make that face to set off your hair trigger so you'll roll over and leave me alone.
Good, we both get what we want. Here's a towel.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote: Listen funboy, you only know that because you eat the ookie-gookie cookie.
Hey! Not that one! Those are for guests.

BostonBeaneater

Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote: Whatever, Mass-Pirate. Don't think for a minute the rest of us can't figure it out when you nancycakes go on about spending the whole weekend "stripping."
Hey! Not that one! Those are for guests.
Just take my t-shirt then. Pillow talk time!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:The main thing that sucks about being a homeowner is not being able to call the landlord anytime something breaks.
That's what I was going to post. Maybe five months after we bought our place, the bottom of the water heater cracked and needed to be replaced. It was a symbolic moment of realization and profanity.

Congrats, T. There is a psychological lift from owning your own home—you'll get it once you're settled in.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

AdamRamone wrote:dude. if you have mexican neighbors. befriend them. they can give you tacos.

us mexicans we are taco-masters, but....you scratch my hairy mexican back and ill scratch yours :shifty:
I know, I love Mexicans, I always have, but they have so many fucking kids.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

AdamRamone
Dirty Punk

Post by AdamRamone »

fuck yeah, most of us dont learn about masturbation until its too late.

but that goes for everyone, a lot of problems would be avoided if people just jacked off....or on.
big business it dont like you

TommyGunn
Sightsee MC

Post by TommyGunn »

tepista wrote:So any tips, advice, house things, etc. please let me know. Question one, how do I make sure that no neighbors ever speak to me or look me in the eye ever?
1 can of gas and 1 match = Jewish lightning
You'll be back in that hippster apartment. in no time

mr. diem

Post by mr. diem »

get an antenna and say hasta la vista TWC. you're less than 20 miles from where the action is.:cool: