Sliding Doors

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Sliding Doors

Post by 101Walterton »

JennyB wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:19am
Anyone else have a sliding soors moment?

Flex probably knows of this incident - back in 1985 or 86, my dad and I were skiing in Keystone, CO. We were going to go ski a run at North Peak (the "back bowl" of Keystone) and then go have lunch at the summit. We decided to have lunch first. During lunch, the bull wheel on the chairlift bringing people up from the bottom of North Peak collapsed and flung passengers into the air (one person died later, but dozens were injured). We would have been on the lift if we hadn't decided to have lunch first.
Not so much a sliding doors story but quite spooky and Iknow everyone has their 911 story but a couple of my Irish friends have a framed picture of themselves st the top of the Twin Towers. It is one of those official ones you buy and is date / time stamped etc. it is dated 9/11/2000.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

101Walterton wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 4:19pm
JennyB wrote:
19 Jan 2018, 10:19am
Anyone else have a sliding soors moment?

Flex probably knows of this incident - back in 1985 or 86, my dad and I were skiing in Keystone, CO. We were going to go ski a run at North Peak (the "back bowl" of Keystone) and then go have lunch at the summit. We decided to have lunch first. During lunch, the bull wheel on the chairlift bringing people up from the bottom of North Peak collapsed and flung passengers into the air (one person died later, but dozens were injured). We would have been on the lift if we hadn't decided to have lunch first.
Not so much a sliding doors story but quite spooky and Iknow everyone has their 911 story but a couple of my Irish friends have a framed picture of themselves st the top of the Twin Towers. It is one of those official ones you buy and is date / time stamped etc. it is dated 9/11/2000.
Yowza.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Just reading this—glad all turned out ok.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Thanks Kory.
Mrs W home safely got the full story. The 3 colleagues are ok. One walked away with bumps and bruises and two have several fractures but not life threatening. Unfortunately no news of the pilot who took the brunt of the crash and was most seriously injured as they will only release info to family.