MLB 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Feb 2018, 9:53pm

https://deadspin.com/report-david-samso ... 1822944716

I could be appalled by a dumb rich guy being disgusted and throwing around his authority over nonsense, but I choose to laugh at the absurdity of a dumb rich guy being disgusted and throwing around his authority over nonsense.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 13 Feb 2018, 7:12am

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... ts+Twitter

As long as there are clouds in the sky, there will be old men to shake their fist at them.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26085
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Flex » 13 Feb 2018, 12:52pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 7:12am
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... ts+Twitter

As long as there are clouds in the sky, there will be old men to shake their fist at them.
this story rules
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8613
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 13 Feb 2018, 11:55pm

Flex wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 12:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 7:12am
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... ts+Twitter

As long as there are clouds in the sky, there will be old men to shake their fist at them.
this story rules
My favorite bit:

“It is a joke. The game is becoming a freaking joke because of the nerds who are running it,” Gossage had said. “A bunch of f---ing nerds running the game.”
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6777
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 14 Feb 2018, 8:07am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 11:55pm
Flex wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 12:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 7:12am
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... ts+Twitter

As long as there are clouds in the sky, there will be old men to shake their fist at them.
this story rules
My favorite bit:

“It is a joke. The game is becoming a freaking joke because of the nerds who are running it,” Gossage had said. “A bunch of f---ing nerds running the game.”
Im betting in his younger days Gossage beat up his fair share of nerds and even has a name for his wedgie technique.

Revenge of the Nerds V: The Nerds Run the Show

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Feb 2018, 8:44am

Would Goose and Schilling get along? On the one hand, they're both racist, tough-guy, big-mouthed white pitchers who are discomforted by a world that lets people not like them talk and stuff. But on the other, Schilling is into stats and video games and other nerd shit. Is what they both hate strong enough to overcome the extra stuff that just Goose hates? This calls for a pilgrimage to a remote Tibetan mountain to consult with a monk.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8864
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Inder » 14 Feb 2018, 5:34pm

Pitchers and catchers, baby. 😎😎😎

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8864
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Inder » 16 Feb 2018, 12:23am


Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Feb 2018, 7:18am

Translated: Sing the song the right way.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15221
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Feb 2018, 12:29pm

Lenny Dykstra: my Death Pool soulmate in his own bugfuck insane words. :kiss:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu ... ra-1082220
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Feb 2018, 1:28pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2018, 12:29pm
Lenny Dykstra: my Death Pool soulmate in his own bugfuck insane words. :kiss:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu ... ra-1082220
He will be your Ronnie Biggs.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32842
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 17 Feb 2018, 2:19pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50518
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Wolter » 17 Feb 2018, 2:40pm

tepista wrote:
17 Feb 2018, 2:19pm
Image
:lol:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Feb 2018, 2:50pm

Welp, Gary Sanchez is fucked. He'll use up all his visits in the first inning.
https://deadspin.com/mlb-introduces-new ... 1823134604
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8613
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 19 Feb 2018, 11:08pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Feb 2018, 8:44am
Would Goose and Schilling get along? On the one hand, they're both racist, tough-guy, big-mouthed white pitchers who are discomforted by a world that lets people not like them talk and stuff. But on the other, Schilling is into stats and video games and other nerd shit. Is what they both hate strong enough to overcome the extra stuff that just Goose hates? This calls for a pilgrimage to a remote Tibetan mountain to consult with a monk.

I think they’d cozy up just fine.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 101Walterton and 12 guests