MLB 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32883
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 11 Nov 2018, 1:54pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:24am
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:01am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:38am
tepista wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 10:30pm
I swear to shit I just bought a bottle of Aqua Velva on a whim, having NEVER bought it before, because the jingle popped in my head when I saw it on the shelf.
How is it?
stings a little
Has it helped your gambling?
I didn't do very well at poker last night so no I guess
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77347
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Nov 2018, 3:00pm

tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:24am
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:01am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:38am
tepista wrote:
10 Nov 2018, 10:30pm


I swear to shit I just bought a bottle of Aqua Velva on a whim, having NEVER bought it before, because the jingle popped in my head when I saw it on the shelf.
How is it?
stings a little
Has it helped your gambling?
I didn't do very well at poker last night so no I guess
Pete wasn't very successful either, so blame the aftershave.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6937
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 11 Nov 2018, 6:35pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 3:00pm
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:24am
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:01am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:38am


How is it?
stings a little
Has it helped your gambling?
I didn't do very well at poker last night so no I guess
Pete wasn't very successful either, so blame the aftershave.
Maybe its your face.

http://youtu.be/vxLTYEbiAxE

Help the board is broken.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77347
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Nov 2018, 7:15pm

revbob wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 6:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 3:00pm
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:24am
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:01am


stings a little
Has it helped your gambling?
I didn't do very well at poker last night so no I guess
Pete wasn't very successful either, so blame the aftershave.
Maybe its your face.

http://youtu.be/vxLTYEbiAxE

Help the board is broken.
Toupee technology has come a long way since then.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8715
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 11 Nov 2018, 9:47pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:15pm
revbob wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 6:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 3:00pm
tepista wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 1:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 7:24am


Has it helped your gambling?
I didn't do very well at poker last night so no I guess
Pete wasn't very successful either, so blame the aftershave.
Maybe its your face.



Help the board is broken.
Toupee technology has come a long way since then.
I laughed so hard I hurt my back.

Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32883
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 12 Nov 2018, 9:56pm

The Mariners decided to terminate the contract of Dr. Lorena Martin, who was hired to be the team's high performance director last offseason. Martin has commented on the situation on her instagram account.

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32883
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 15 Nov 2018, 11:02pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8715
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Nov 2018, 11:39pm

tepista wrote:
15 Nov 2018, 11:02pm
Image
Snake was a decent ball player before all that trouble in little china.
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32883
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 15 Nov 2018, 11:44pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
15 Nov 2018, 11:39pm
tepista wrote:
15 Nov 2018, 11:02pm
Image
Snake was a decent ball player before all that trouble in little china.
he was early into analytics when the Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6937
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 17 Nov 2018, 11:44am

I was going to make a Shaggy DA joke but somehow he wasn't in that.

Anyway I keep seeing articles about other teams having "interest" in One Sonny Gray. Really in a chump pitcher who always implodes?

Whoops there I go using "always" again. Good thing Chico isn't around anymore.

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8888
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Inder » 17 Nov 2018, 2:09pm


revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6937
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 19 Nov 2018, 9:43pm

The Yankees have traded for James Paxton and I've got a bad feeling he's gonna be another guy who withers under the bright lights.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77347
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Nov 2018, 10:32pm

revbob wrote:
19 Nov 2018, 9:43pm
The Yankees have traded for James Paxton and I've got a bad feeling he's gonna be another guy who withers under the bright lights.
It's possible—places like New York and Boston have that extra factor. But that aside, he's really fucking good, if he can stay healthy. If Sheffield is as good as the hype says, it might be an overpay, but, who knows, maybe he wouldn't be able to hack New York. The Yankees need pitching now, so this deal makes sense, even if someone like Kluber seems safer to me.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6937
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 20 Nov 2018, 7:37am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Nov 2018, 10:32pm
revbob wrote:
19 Nov 2018, 9:43pm
The Yankees have traded for James Paxton and I've got a bad feeling he's gonna be another guy who withers under the bright lights.
It's possible—places like New York and Boston have that extra factor. But that aside, he's really fucking good, if he can stay healthy. If Sheffield is as good as the hype says, it might be an overpay, but, who knows, maybe he wouldn't be able to hack New York. The Yankees need pitching now, so this deal makes sense, even if someone like Kluber seems safer to me.
Yeah I hope Im wrong but Ive seen this story play out too many times. He's not even pitched in the post season unlike Kluber and Keuchel. Sheffield has been touted as a great prospect and I think giving him up for a maybe is a mistake.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77347
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Nov 2018, 6:00pm

Adrian Beltre retires, leaving only Bartolo Colon as an active major leaguer who player in the 20th century. I hope someone rubs Beltre's head at his induction at Cooperstown.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests