IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1164
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by JoseUnidos » 15 Dec 2017, 10:59am

Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Last edited by JoseUnidos on 15 Dec 2017, 6:21pm, edited 1 time in total.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6618
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by revbob » 15 Dec 2017, 4:59pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jasper Johns
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
A theme, I love it.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8779
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Kory » 18 Dec 2017, 2:34pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Why the clarification? Are there other Judges Judy?
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76382
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Dec 2017, 2:41pm

Kory wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 2:34pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Why the clarification? Are there other Judges Judy?
Judge Judy Tenuta?
Endut! Hoch Hech!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8779
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Kory » 18 Dec 2017, 2:42pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 2:41pm
Kory wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 2:34pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Why the clarification? Are there other Judges Judy?
Judge Judy Tenuta?
I would gladly be sentenced by her.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1164
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by JoseUnidos » 19 Dec 2017, 10:29am

Kory wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 2:34pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Why the clarification? Are there other Judges Judy?
SO many Judges Judy...
https://www.stlouisco.com/YourGovernmen ... Division41
http://www.votingforjudges.org/14gen/di ... /d5jj.html
https://ballotpedia.org/Judy_Mulder
...
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8779
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Kory » 19 Dec 2017, 1:23pm

JoseUnidos wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 10:29am
Kory wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 2:34pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
15 Dec 2017, 10:59am
Jack Nicholson
Jan Hammer
Jane Goodall
Jared Leto
Jasper Johns
Jerry Lee Lewis
Jessie "The Body" Ventura
Jimmy Swaggart
John Mayer
Judge Judy (Judy Sheindlin)
Judi Dench
Juice Newton
Julian Sands
Why the clarification? Are there other Judges Judy?
SO many Judges Judy...
https://www.stlouisco.com/YourGovernmen ... Division41
http://www.votingforjudges.org/14gen/di ... /d5jj.html
https://ballotpedia.org/Judy_Mulder
...
Jeez, who'da thunk it?
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16689
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by JennyB » 19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm

Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3888
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Spiff » 20 Dec 2017, 10:36am

JennyB wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Create a sock puppet username.

Think of it as a similar workaround to the whole "Can't say the name of G*d" thing.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16689
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by JennyB » 20 Dec 2017, 10:38am

Spiff wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 10:36am
JennyB wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Create a sock puppet username.

Think of it as a similar workaround to the whole "Can't say the name of G*d" thing.
:lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76382
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Dec 2017, 11:20am

JennyB wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Just pick all the Trumps and other odious racist and sexist monsters.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16689
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by JennyB » 20 Dec 2017, 11:32am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 11:20am
JennyB wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Just pick all the Trumps and other odious racist and sexist monsters.
That's what I had originally done...yet I still feel like karma will bite me in the ass. Totally irrational, I know.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76382
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Dec 2017, 12:06pm

JennyB wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 11:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 11:20am
JennyB wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 3:27pm
Dammit - my Jewish guilt has gotten the best of me. I can’t do it.
Just pick all the Trumps and other odious racist and sexist monsters.
That's what I had originally done...yet I still feel like karma will bite me in the ass. Totally irrational, I know.
Their continued existence is on you then!
Endut! Hoch Hech!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1207
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by WestwayKid » 20 Dec 2017, 12:27pm

1) Richard Simmons
2) Cher
3) Imelda Marcos
4) John Madden
5) Kenny Rogers (He is on his "farewell" tour :mrgreen:)
6) Val Kilmer
7) Joe Jackson (Michael's dad - does he count?)
8) Robert Mugabe
9) Phil Spector
10) Bob Barker
11) Prince Philip
12) Little Richard
13) Barry Manilow

Alternates: Pele & Nick Nolte

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25993
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2018

Post by Flex » 20 Dec 2017, 3:57pm

1. Billy Graham
2. Prince Philip
3. Stan Lee
4. Valerie Harper
5. Little Richard
6. Jerry Lee Lewis
7. Hosni Mubarak
8. Desmond Tutu
9. Pope Benedict XVI
10. Bob Dole
11. Betty White
12. Robert Mugabe
13. Donald Trump

Alternates
Bob Barker
David Prowse
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests