Against All Odds: Phil Collins Courtship of JennyB - A work of IMCT fan fiction.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Against All Odds: Phil Collins Courtship of JennyB - A work of IMCT fan fiction.

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Let's do this!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Against All Odds: Phil Collins Courtship of JennyB - A work of IMCT fan fiction.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Phil had just finished another day in the studio, stripping the songs of Motown of their spirit, and looked down at his chinos. "These won't do," he said. "I need me some jorts!" He got into his personal helicopter, Asshole One, and flew to Heathrow to fly to St. Louis.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Against All Odds: Phil Collins Courtship of JennyB - A work of IMCT fan fiction.

Post by JennyB »

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 2:19pm
Phil had just finished another day in the studio, stripping the songs of Motown of their spirit, and looked down at his chinos. "These won't do," he said. "I need me some jorts!" He got into his personal helicopter, Asshole One, and flew to Heathrow to fly to St. Louis.
:lol:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

matedog wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 3:24pm
Kill it with fire.
Got a Rake? Sure!

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 2:43pm

Let's not fight.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 4:09pm
JennyB wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 2:43pm

Let's not fight.

Got a Rake? Sure!

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

This exercise can only end in the back of a rape van. Whose rape van it's revealed to be...that may have to wait for the sequel. :twitch: ⁸°ⁿ

BostonBeaneater

Rat Patrol wrote:
27 Sep 2017, 10:48pm
This exercise can only end in the back of a rape van. Whose rape van it's revealed to be...that may have to wait for the sequel. :twitch: ⁸°ⁿ

BostonBeaneater

Phil Collins and Hot Hot Tub Club

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Here's my rant today:
A few weeks ago, Scott is watching Live Aid on you tube. Was there anything more obnoxious than Phil Collins flying the Concorde to play both shows? Like, this was supposed to be about raising money for people dying from famine, and that bald asshole flew the Concorde. The Cars' set was solid, though.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
28 Sep 2017, 11:58am
Here's my rant today:
A few weeks ago, Scott is watching Live Aid on you tube. Was there anything more obnoxious than Phil Collins flying the Concorde to play both shows? Like, this was supposed to be about raising money for people dying from famine, and that bald asshole flew the Concorde. The Cars' set was solid, though.
He was concerned about people in an underdeveloped market, you monster!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Sep 2017, 12:10pm
JennyB wrote:
Here's my rant today:
Philly?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
28 Sep 2017, 12:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Sep 2017, 12:10pm
JennyB wrote:
Here's my rant today:
Philly?
He cares about *all* markets.