New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Post Reply

New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

New Day Rising
6
67%
Zen Arcade
3
33%
 
Total votes: 9

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by BostonBeaneater » 16 Sep 2017, 2:03am

I'm New Day Rising over all.
Image

coffeepotman
Junco Partner
Posts: 475
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 1:51pm

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by coffeepotman » 16 Sep 2017, 8:55am

Both Brilliant but I have to go with Zen arcade, can't wait for the remasters, I already got the Savage Young from Numero Uno

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49227
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Wolter » 16 Sep 2017, 11:24am

I love them both, but New Day, every day.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Marky Dread » 17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm

Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
Image
Image

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1050
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by JoseUnidos » 18 Sep 2017, 9:17am

Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm
Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
I never thought about it that way but that's a perfect analogy. Zen all the way.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by JennyB » 18 Sep 2017, 9:18am

NDR
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49227
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Wolter » 18 Sep 2017, 7:44pm

Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm
Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
That's easy. GEER.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Marky Dread » 18 Sep 2017, 8:22pm

Wolter wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 7:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm
Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
That's easy. GEER.
If I were to pick the best 10 tracks from S! and put them against GEER I'm not so sure GEER would come out on top. They are very different albums and comparisons are unnecessary.
Image
Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49227
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Wolter » 19 Sep 2017, 2:17pm

Marky Dread wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 8:22pm
Wolter wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 7:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm
Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
That's easy. GEER.
If I were to pick the best 10 tracks from S! and put them against GEER I'm not so sure GEER would come out on top. They are very different albums and comparisons are unnecessary.
G E E R
E E R G
E R G E
R G E E
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: New Day Rising vs Zen Arcade

Post by Marky Dread » 19 Sep 2017, 3:47pm

Wolter wrote:
19 Sep 2017, 2:17pm
Marky Dread wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 8:22pm
Wolter wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 7:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Sep 2017, 4:22pm
Wrong to compare really it's like pitting GEER against S!
That's easy. GEER.
If I were to pick the best 10 tracks from S! and put them against GEER I'm not so sure GEER would come out on top. They are very different albums and comparisons are unnecessary.
G E E R
E E R G
E R G E
R G E E
There simply does not appear to be any reply to this. :mrgreen:
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest