FOOTBALL!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 05 Aug 2017, 7:24am

The League Championship opens play this weekend!!

Yesterday actually...


My beloved Sheffield Wednesday plays away vs PNE


UP THE OWLS!
Image



Any other footy fans?

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1424
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by laxman » 05 Aug 2017, 8:02am

Stockport County, so I'll let you decide!

Away at Spennymoor today.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26116
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by Heston » 05 Aug 2017, 8:33am

Sunderland fan here, thought we played okay vs Derby last night.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 05 Aug 2017, 8:53am

laxman wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:02am
Stockport County, so I'll let you decide!

Away at Spennymoor today.
Image


National League North? wow.

Also(Luton Town FC is also called...) nicknamed The Hatters? love it.

I like your away shirt.

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 05 Aug 2017, 8:58am

Heston wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:33am
Sunderland fan here, thought we played okay vs Derby last night.
yeah. i'd of thought you'd win that one... Derby isn't too bad a side though.

welcome to the championship...

Image*







*sorry, i'm a badge freak! i buy kits from time to time just for the badge. ;)

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1424
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by laxman » 05 Aug 2017, 9:13am

pachyderm wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:53am
laxman wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:02am
Stockport County, so I'll let you decide!

Away at Spennymoor today.
Image


National League North? wow.

Also(Luton Town FC is also called...) nicknamed The Hatters? love it.

I like your away shirt.
Twenty years ago we were in the Championship. A lesson in bad financial management. Seem to have stabilised now, so hopefully we will start moving in the right direction again. The Hatters is correct, the fans of both teams used to try to live up to the nicknames when we played against Luton. Away shirt is fine, third kit looks like a chef should be wearing it.

deny
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 220
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:20pm

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by deny » 05 Aug 2017, 9:28am

Leeds

MOT
Joining the Street Parade

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14822
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by 101Walterton » 05 Aug 2017, 5:39pm

All football related posts should be in the correct forum Association Football Thread.
Thank you 😊

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 06 Aug 2017, 12:19am

101Walterton wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 5:39pm
All football related posts should be in the correct forum Association Football Thread.
Thank you 😊
Association Futbol Thread?
Image

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7976
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by Inder » 06 Aug 2017, 12:54am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Aug 2017, 12:19am
101Walterton wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 5:39pm
All football related posts should be in the correct forum Association Football Thread.
Thank you 😊
Association Futbol Thread?
(round)

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 06 Aug 2017, 7:48am

laxman wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 9:13am
pachyderm wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:53am
laxman wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:02am
Stockport County, so I'll let you decide!

Away at Spennymoor today.
Image


National League North? wow.

Also(Luton Town FC is also called...) nicknamed The Hatters? love it.

I like your away shirt.
Twenty years ago we were in the Championship. A lesson in bad financial management. Seem to have stabilised now, so hopefully we will start moving in the right direction again. The Hatters is correct, the fans of both teams used to try to live up to the nicknames when we played against Luton. Away shirt is fine, third kit looks like a chef should be wearing it.
i vaguely remember you guys.

and we lost!

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 06 Aug 2017, 7:49am

101Walterton wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 5:39pm
All football related posts should be in the correct forum Association Football Thread.
Thank you 😊
i don't even know where that is...

pachyderm
User avatar
Dirty Punk
Posts: 58
Joined: 16 Jul 2017, 7:41am
Location: location, location...

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by pachyderm » 06 Aug 2017, 7:49am

deny wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 9:28am
Leeds

MOT
you seem a decent sort, i hate l**ds though.

white man
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 721
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:12pm
Location: Penshaw Manor

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by white man » 06 Aug 2017, 8:54pm

Heston wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 8:33am
Sunderland fan here, thought we played okay vs Derby last night.
Quite enjoyed it meself. Looking forward to the season actually. Sick of the overblown Prem.

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: FOOTBALL!

Post by Low Down Low » 07 Aug 2017, 2:34pm

pachyderm wrote:
06 Aug 2017, 7:49am
deny wrote:
05 Aug 2017, 9:28am
Leeds

MOT
you seem a decent sort, i hate l**ds though.
I thought we all loved Leeds!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], matedog and 7 guests