Acid reflux.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 May 2017, 7:04pm

This thread might out-old the time Wolter and I bitched endlessly about sciatica.

edit: Not to make light of yer collective digestive problems, btw.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 16 May 2017, 7:24pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:04pm
This thread might out-old the time Wolter and I bitched endlessly about sciatica.

edit: Not to make light of yer collective digestive problems, btw.
I've been meaning to ask, how are your movements?
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 May 2017, 7:26pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:24pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:04pm
This thread might out-old the time Wolter and I bitched endlessly about sciatica.

edit: Not to make light of yer collective digestive problems, btw.
I've been meaning to ask, how are your movements?
Let's just say that I don't need any of Hoy's special inducements. I've got a colon to be envied by men half my age.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5282
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by revbob » 16 May 2017, 7:27pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:04pm
This thread might out-old the time Wolter and I bitched endlessly about sciatica.

edit: Not to make light of yer collective digestive problems, btw.
Go comb your hair Baldy McBaldhead!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 May 2017, 7:42pm

revbob wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 May 2017, 7:04pm
This thread might out-old the time Wolter and I bitched endlessly about sciatica.

edit: Not to make light of yer collective digestive problems, btw.
Go comb your hair Baldy McBaldhead!
Thus saving me upwards of 15 seconds a day to dwell on important, vital, crucial things that you don't have time for because you're a slave to Big Follicle.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Mimi » 17 May 2017, 7:55am

revbob wrote:
16 May 2017, 6:50pm
Mimi wrote:
16 May 2017, 5:37pm
revbob wrote:
16 May 2017, 4:55pm
My experience is that it can mostly be controlled through diet and lifestyle changes. Certain food and drink doesn't agree with me. I haven't had orange juice in about 20 years because of the effects it has on me. Other things that I may eat or drink close to bedtime can be a problem. Also I find sometimes if I've gained a few pounds (and I'm not heavy as those who have met me can attest) I get into a weight class where this is more of a problem and lastly sleeping position (sleeping on your left side) can also have an effect which also goes back to diet and weight too.
Same with the orange juice.

I've also taken to sleeping on an angle and not eating late, like Kory.
Oranges themselves also do it to me.
Anything citrus. Tomato sauce.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Rat Patrol » 17 May 2017, 11:27am

You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
Image

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Mimi » 17 May 2017, 11:42am

Rat Patrol wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:27am
You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
What will we do when all the boomers are gone?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 17 May 2017, 11:57am

Mimi wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:42am
Rat Patrol wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:27am
You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
What will we do when all the boomers are gone?
Deliver one final contemptuous spit onto the earth that they ruined.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Mimi » 17 May 2017, 1:19pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:57am
Mimi wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:42am
Rat Patrol wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:27am
You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
What will we do when all the boomers are gone?
Deliver one final contemptuous spit onto the earth that they ruined.
I can do that.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7338
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Kory » 17 May 2017, 5:45pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:57am
Mimi wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:42am
Rat Patrol wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:27am
You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
What will we do when all the boomers are gone?
Deliver one final contemptuous spit onto the earth that they ruined.
Party for a month straight. Then party for a month gay.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Marky Dread » 17 May 2017, 6:38pm

Kory wrote:
17 May 2017, 5:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:57am
Mimi wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:42am
Rat Patrol wrote:
17 May 2017, 11:27am
You X'ers detail the ailments of your rapidly failing bodies with too much self-loathing. Boomers will always have you beat when it comes to self-reverential poop-chute dysfunction. :naughty:
What will we do when all the boomers are gone?
Deliver one final contemptuous spit onto the earth that they ruined.
Party for a month straight. Then party for a month gay.
Image
Image
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Heston » 17 May 2017, 6:43pm

I think I dropped some acid reflux before listening to Dark Side of the Moon about 31 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Pink Floyd.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Marky Dread » 17 May 2017, 6:50pm

Heston wrote:
17 May 2017, 6:43pm
I think I dropped some acid reflux before listening to Dark Side of the Moon about 31 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Pink Floyd.
The lunatic is on the grass....
Image
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Acid reflux.

Post by Rat Patrol » 17 May 2017, 9:08pm

Heston wrote:
17 May 2017, 6:43pm
I think I dropped some acid reflux before listening to Dark Side of the Moon about 31 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't like Pink Floyd.
Yeah but you worship a band that's an acronym for "Painful Discharge When I Pee", so your stance on pH balance for a decaying body is inconsistent to the extremes. :naughty:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest