Whatever happened to rcs?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by JennyB » 31 Mar 2017, 11:19am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 9:51am
JennyB wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 9:23am
101Walterton wrote:
30 Mar 2017, 8:18pm
eumaas wrote:
30 Mar 2017, 2:37pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
28 Mar 2017, 10:07pm


More like: sounds like cheerfully drunken Welsh but not nearly enough vowels, a few too many apostrophe abbreviations, too much familiarity with London landmarks, and ceded the sheep-boinking crown to 101 far too easily to be from the sticks. Possibly a native Klingon ostracized by own kind for being too good-natured and unwilling to wage war against salad cream.

He was nice. Or at least I think he was. Nobody who says "mate" that frequently in close proximity to multiple exclamation marks could ever not be nice.
"oi mate tahts teh pisstake !!1" was my attempt to parody mustafabigun's argot.
Mustafabigun was Loadsamoney to Hestons Buggerallmoney. A shared love of kebabs amongst other things. I thinks Mustafa was Old Bill from the Met.
I have no idea what any of this means.
Image
I am the chief of nothing!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 14827
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by 101Walterton » 31 Mar 2017, 10:20pm

JennyB wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 11:19am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 9:51am
JennyB wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 9:23am
101Walterton wrote:
30 Mar 2017, 8:18pm
eumaas wrote:
30 Mar 2017, 2:37pm

"oi mate tahts teh pisstake !!1" was my attempt to parody mustafabigun's argot.
Mustafabigun was Loadsamoney to Hestons Buggerallmoney. A shared love of kebabs amongst other things. I thinks Mustafa was Old Bill from the Met.
I have no idea what any of this means.
Image
I am the chief of nothing!
Now I am confused.
Musta was London's equivalent of Heston. He was also a Police Officer (I think???).

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by tepista » 03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm

Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm

tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm
Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by tepista » 03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm
Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 Apr 2017, 7:40pm

tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm
Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
Actually, I think he went by dpwolf, which I always read as double-penetration wolf. Which is … something else.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7982
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Inder » 03 Apr 2017, 8:17pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:40pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm
Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
Actually, I think he went by dpwolf, which I always read as double-penetration wolf. Which is … something else.
Guitar Wolf was michaelt. dpwolf was someone else, I think.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 Apr 2017, 8:19pm

Inder wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:40pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 6:32pm
Who was the kid who was Guitar Wolf obssesso? He's probably an adult now!
Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
Actually, I think he went by dpwolf, which I always read as double-penetration wolf. Which is … something else.
Guitar Wolf was michaelt. dpwolf was someone else, I think.
No, michaelt wasn't the Guitar Wolf nut. That guy was literate; michaelt was a semi-sentient brain injury.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7982
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Inder » 03 Apr 2017, 8:31pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:19pm
Inder wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:40pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:15pm


Didn't he go by the handle drugprowlingwolf?
Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
Actually, I think he went by dpwolf, which I always read as double-penetration wolf. Which is … something else.
Guitar Wolf was michaelt. dpwolf was someone else, I think.
No, michaelt wasn't the Guitar Wolf nut. That guy was literate; michaelt was a semi-sentient brain injury.
Oooh, right. I remember now — I think he started with an 's'. He was also big into the yakuza.

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7982
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Inder » 03 Apr 2017, 8:33pm

Inder wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:19pm
Inder wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:40pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:17pm


Whata great name. I need to start listening to the Clash again.
Actually, I think he went by dpwolf, which I always read as double-penetration wolf. Which is … something else.
Guitar Wolf was michaelt. dpwolf was someone else, I think.
No, michaelt wasn't the Guitar Wolf nut. That guy was literate; michaelt was a semi-sentient brain injury.
Oooh, right. I remember now — I think he started with an 's'. He was also big into the yakuza.
Found it — viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28&p=15029&hilit=guitar+wolf#p15046

stealth2112

Also, lol:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2008, 10:25am
Seeing the word guitar followed by the word wolf caused my toenails to grow rapidly and bleed profusely.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 03 Apr 2017, 8:58pm

Wow, that username rings zero bells with me. I hope he's found Guitar Wolfian peace, wherever he is.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6855
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 Apr 2017, 9:01pm

**
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31908
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by tepista » 06 Apr 2017, 6:34pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:58pm
Wow, that username rings zero bells with me. I hope he's found Guitar Wolfian peace, wherever he is.
Seizure #72 fried the part of your brain that remembered him. I wonder what else you've lost.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Apr 2017, 6:49pm

tepista wrote:
06 Apr 2017, 6:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:58pm
Wow, that username rings zero bells with me. I hope he's found Guitar Wolfian peace, wherever he is.
Seizure #72 fried the part of your brain that remembered him. I wonder what else you've lost.
Actually, I've got a lot of blank spots in my memory. There was an area rug that we had in our house in Saskatoon for ten years that is a complete zero for me.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22600
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Whatever happened to rcs?

Post by eumaas » 06 Apr 2017, 6:53pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Apr 2017, 6:49pm
tepista wrote:
06 Apr 2017, 6:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:58pm
Wow, that username rings zero bells with me. I hope he's found Guitar Wolfian peace, wherever he is.
Seizure #72 fried the part of your brain that remembered him. I wonder what else you've lost.
Actually, I've got a lot of blank spots in my memory. There was an area rug that we had in our house in Saskatoon for ten years that is a complete zero for me.
Sometimes the gaps are welcome.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests