MLB 2017

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Inder
corecore vanguard

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Inder »

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Leave it to Jeets to make Loria look like less of a douche.

https://www.fanragsports.com/heyman-per ... ll-offers/
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Celebrate like a true fan: turn the TV off after the 6th inning and go in the garage to sit quietly in your car.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 8:54am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Celebrate like a true fan: turn the TV off after the 6th inning and go in the garage to sit quietly in your car.
Or just go to bed. Fucking 8.30 start time … :angry:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
But that would likely mean the deaths of Tep and Vin in the after effects. Think about what you're wishing for, man! (Some kind of confined death ray is more just.)

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Tonight would be even better, the sooner this shit ends the better.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 3:14pm
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Tonight would be even better, the sooner this shit ends the better.
I want both fanbases to have equal hope dashed.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:36am
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
But that would likely mean the deaths of Tep and Vin in the after effects. Think about what you're wishing for, man! (Some kind of confined death ray is more just.)
eh, I had a good run.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 4:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:36am
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
eh, I had a good run.
I wouldn't go that far.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

You guys are crazy, these games have been fun as hell.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Great stuff from Rosenthal on how Beltran served as a go-between for Darvish and Gurriel in The Athletic:

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.21 PM.png (540.12 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.38 PM.png (562.25 KiB) Viewed 1767 times

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:16pm
You guys are crazy, these games have been fun as hell.
I can enjoy the games while also wishing both teams to be crushed by falling space junk.