2016 Great Pacific Northwest IMCT Meetup

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: 2016 Great Pacific Northwest IMCT Meetup

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Order Dominoes cheese and pepperoni. Kory will be so confused he won't know what it is.
Kory carries a velvet satchel of crickets and Egyptian parsnips as emergency toppings.
Don't knock eating crickets until you've tried it (I've only had grasshoppers, myself).
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:Hi crazy kids and cretins...the Vans Hagar are going to be in Seattle from December 22-27. Kory - will you be in town? Anybody else want to meet up?
Just beware, Kory will probably make you watch the Ben Affleck Daredevil film. Multiple times.
The "multiple" only comes in if you fall asleep.

I will be in town! What are you guys coming up for? As I recall, you have a friend up here. Just a visit?
Cool! Yes, one of my best friends from college lives there and it's been a few years since we visited her. She lives in Fremont - is that close to you? Would love to meet for a drink or ten.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:Make him watch a Ramones concert DVD.
There's something else good that he hates. Oh yeah, AC/DC.
I too hate AC/DC. So Ramones it is!
AC/DC is kind of a guys band I want to say.

I might be headed to Portland but hopefully not in December.
If you are in town, join us!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:Hi crazy kids and cretins...the Vans Hagar are going to be in Seattle from December 22-27. Kory - will you be in town? Anybody else want to meet up?
Just beware, Kory will probably make you watch the Ben Affleck Daredevil film. Multiple times.
The "multiple" only comes in if you fall asleep.

I will be in town! What are you guys coming up for? As I recall, you have a friend up here. Just a visit?
Cool! Yes, one of my best friends from college lives there and it's been a few years since we visited her. She lives in Fremont - is that close to you? Would love to meet for a drink or ten.
Ten is certainly closer to my usual. Yes, Fremont is just on the other side of Queen Anne Hill, where I live. Should be no problem! Shall we set a proper date as it gets closer? I'll be unavailable from the 24th–26th, but otherwise I should be free.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:Order Dominoes cheese and pepperoni. Kory will be so confused he won't know what it is.
Kory carries a velvet satchel of crickets and Egyptian parsnips as emergency toppings.
Don't knock eating crickets until you've tried it (I've only had grasshoppers, myself).
Crickets vs. grasshoppers is probably akin to the barbecue sauce debates that has led to a string of unsolved murders committed by Wolter.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Crickets vs. grasshoppers is probably akin to the barbecue sauce debates that has led to a string of unsolved murders committed by Wolter.
I hear Heinz does the best BBQ cricket sauce.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kraft, damned Yankee! /wolter
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Kory carries a velvet satchel of crickets and Egyptian parsnips as emergency toppings.
I'm pretty sure Wolt is a Hunts guy all the way.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Maybe that's what the bottle says, but deep down it's Sam's Club.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Crickets vs. grasshoppers is probably akin to the barbecue sauce debates that has led to a string of unsolved murders committed by Wolter.
Maybe that's what the bottle says, but deep down it's Sam's Club.
The grasshoppers were not as crispy as I'd have liked. Rubbed with chili powder and roasted, they were more like what you'd think they'd be like after a couple days, if you thought they would be crispy on day one.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
There's an upscale Mexican place in town that does crickets in their guac. Mostly adds crispy texture and some saltiness. Haven't done pizza but could be dec.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Crickets and grasshoppers? And you give Heston shit about what he eats? Man, the line between trendy, craft foodie fair and a post-nuclear annihilation diet, scrabbling for survival off pests and vermin has really blurred, hasn't it?
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:Crickets and grasshoppers? And you give Heston shit about what he eats? Man, the line between trendy, craft foodie fair and a post-nuclear annihilation diet, scrabbling for survival off pests and vermin has really blurred, hasn't it?
Heston would just boil the shit out of his insects.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:Crickets and grasshoppers? And you give Heston shit about what he eats? Man, the line between trendy, craft foodie fair and a post-nuclear annihilation diet, scrabbling for survival off pests and vermin has really blurred, hasn't it?
And put them in a pie.

But seriously James the only ones you're hearing saying they eat insects are Hoy and Kory. It's been well established that Hoy is Hoy (and you're well aware of the myriad of odd things that entails ) and Kory hates the Ramones so neither are the norm for the north American contigent.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
And put them in a pie.

But seriously James the only ones you're hearing saying they eat insects are Hoy and Kory. It's been well established that Hoy is Hoy (and you're well aware of the myriad of odd things that entails ) and Kory hates the Ramones so neither are the norm for the north American contigent.
Indeed, most North Americans have diets equally as toxic as Limeys.