Oh Canada!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Post Reply
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Jul 2016, 2:26pm

I STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE!


Canadian Woman's Funeral Procession Makes One Final Stop At Tim Hortons

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/t ... -1.3677459
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Jul 2016, 2:36pm

The affection for and devotion to Tim's is something I will never understand about this goddamned country. It's fucking doughnuts and coffee, that's all.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Jul 2016, 3:16pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:The affection for and devotion to Tim's is something I will never understand about this goddamned country. It's fucking doughnuts and coffee, that's all.
I always stop for a coffee and a maple donut when I am in the great white north. Time Horton is a fun figure too; Hockey player, donut mogul, and drunk driver!

Image

I gotta get drunk and drive my De Tomaso Pantera just like Timmy!

Image
Image
Image
Image

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Spiff » 14 Jul 2016, 3:28pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:The affection for and devotion to Tim's is something I will never understand about this goddamned country. It's fucking doughnuts and coffee, that's all.
Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Jul 2016, 3:36pm

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The affection for and devotion to Tim's is something I will never understand about this goddamned country. It's fucking doughnuts and coffee, that's all.
Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Image

Image
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 14 Jul 2016, 3:38pm

Spiff wrote:Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Shit's all the same, just in different form and size. Taste the same going in and widens the waistline in the same areas. Totally don't get any of that stuff.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 14 Jul 2016, 3:40pm

Image

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Spiff » 15 Jul 2016, 9:40am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Shit's all the same, just in different form and size. Taste the same going in and widens the waistline in the same areas. Totally don't get any of that stuff.
Losing your girlish figure, eh? :mrgreen:
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Jul 2016, 9:57am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Shit's all the same, just in different form and size. Taste the same going in and widens the waistline in the same areas. Totally don't get any of that stuff.
This statement is unabashed horseshit.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Dr. Medulla » 15 Jul 2016, 10:13am

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Shit's all the same, just in different form and size. Taste the same going in and widens the waistline in the same areas. Totally don't get any of that stuff.
Losing your girlish figure, eh? :mrgreen:
:mad: Actually, I have been consciously losing weight over the past month. In the past six years, I've gained about a dozen pounds, so I'm getting back down (five pounds so far). I told B that by the time of my dissertation defence in the fall, I want to look emaciated. No one's going to give a hard time to someone with wasting disease, right?
BostonBeaneater wrote:This statement is unabashed horseshit.
You tell me the difference between a doughnut and a doughnut hole (aka Timbit).
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Spiff » 15 Jul 2016, 11:01am

Dr. Medulla wrote: :mad: Actually, I have been consciously losing weight over the past month. In the past six years, I've gained about a dozen pounds, so I'm getting back down (five pounds so far). I told B that by the time of my dissertation defence in the fall, I want to look emaciated. No one's going to give a hard time to someone with wasting disease, right?
Wear your "World's Sexiest Grandma" T-shirt and you'll be golden!
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26088
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Heston » 15 Jul 2016, 11:04am

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: :mad: Actually, I have been consciously losing weight over the past month. In the past six years, I've gained about a dozen pounds, so I'm getting back down (five pounds so far). I told B that by the time of my dissertation defence in the fall, I want to look emaciated. No one's going to give a hard time to someone with wasting disease, right?
Wear your "World's Sexiest Grandma" T-shirt and you'll be golden!
What! Above the CTC sweatshirt?
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Jul 2016, 11:09am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:Doughnuts?

Timbits or GTFO!
Shit's all the same, just in different form and size. Taste the same going in and widens the waistline in the same areas. Totally don't get any of that stuff.
Losing your girlish figure, eh? :mrgreen:
:mad: Actually, I have been consciously losing weight over the past month. In the past six years, I've gained about a dozen pounds, so I'm getting back down (five pounds so far). I told B that by the time of my dissertation defence in the fall, I want to look emaciated. No one's going to give a hard time to someone with wasting disease, right?
BostonBeaneater wrote:This statement is unabashed horseshit.
You tell me the difference between a doughnut and a doughnut hole (aka Timbit).
Holes/Timbits/Munchkins:
Image

Donuts:
Image

Image
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by BostonBeaneater » 15 Jul 2016, 11:13am

Hortons, Dunkie, and Krispy Kreme all kind of suck. Good donuts are made at small shops in little towns. I probably have 6 donuts a year and feel nothing but joy when I eat them. This place rules:
Image

The PB&J is sublime:
Image
Image

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22595
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by eumaas » 15 Jul 2016, 11:17am

it me, the only southerner who prefers cake donuts
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests