MLB 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76971
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Oct 2018, 7:36pm

tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 7:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 7:28pm
tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 7:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 7:13pm
Wolter wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 7:03pm


Working theory: replacing any New Yorker caption with a randomly generated sentence will result in a funnier cartoon at least 93% of the time.
Even better, just replace it with the punchline of my favourite joke:
new yorker made better.jpg

Do it with any New Yorker cartoon and the ha ha's are assured.
Hit the showers, Hooks, your day can't get any better.
Day? Week if not month, man. It pays to coast along not trying just for these rare moments.
We might need to use you tomorrow in order to get Roberts to burn Muncie early.
My 65 mph fastball will fuck his shit up sideways and backwards.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8614
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm

I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32842
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 22 Oct 2018, 9:23pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm
I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

I hope he sings "Fire & Rain" and then it rains and park catches on fire.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32842
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 22 Oct 2018, 9:23pm

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6777
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 22 Oct 2018, 9:28pm

Ha Ha. James Taylor, hard to get lamer than that. Maybe he'll bring Jackson Brown along for the ultimate suck fest.

Oh wait he's done that before

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 76971
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Oct 2018, 9:34pm

tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:23pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm
I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

I hope he sings "Fire & Rain" and then it rains and park catches on fire.
:lol: Think weird, Fenway—go with Black Francis.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I travel nowhere without Zabu!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 26085
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Flex » 22 Oct 2018, 9:47pm

that's a little too on the nose - i'd rather just find a replica of the old Cs shirt - but I'm pretty sure I have this on a t-shirt somewhere:
Image

Gotta dig that one out.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6777
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 22 Oct 2018, 9:50pm

I'm surprised the Dropkick Murphys aren't trying to cash in on this.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32842
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 22 Oct 2018, 9:55pm

revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:50pm
I'm surprised the Dropkick Murphys aren't trying to cash in on this.
Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 6777
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by revbob » 22 Oct 2018, 10:32pm

tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:55pm
revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:50pm
I'm surprised the Dropkick Murphys aren't trying to cash in on this.
Image
Ugh. I love how John Doe looks like some sort of snake oil salesman/carnie huckster

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 50519
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2018

Post by Wolter » 22 Oct 2018, 10:54pm

revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 10:32pm
tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:55pm
revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:50pm
I'm surprised the Dropkick Murphys aren't trying to cash in on this.
Image
Ugh. I love how John Doe looks like some sort of snake oil salesman/carnie huckster
He’s got a bit of a Porter Wagoner vibe.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32842
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2018

Post by tepista » 22 Oct 2018, 10:58pm

Wolter wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 10:54pm
revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 10:32pm
tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:55pm
revbob wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:50pm
I'm surprised the Dropkick Murphys aren't trying to cash in on this.
Image
Ugh. I love how John Doe looks like some sort of snake oil salesman/carnie huckster
He’s got a bit of a Porter Wagoner vibe.
"Here John, put this jersey on."
"Uh.....no."
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: MLB 2018

Post by JennyB » 23 Oct 2018, 11:25am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm
I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

Wipe that smug look off your face.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: MLB 2018

Post by JennyB » 23 Oct 2018, 11:26am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:34pm
tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:23pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm
I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

I hope he sings "Fire & Rain" and then it rains and park catches on fire.
:lol: Think weird, Fenway—go with Black Francis.
Or Jonathan Richman. Sheesh.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 8614
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 23 Oct 2018, 11:31am

JennyB wrote:
23 Oct 2018, 11:26am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:34pm
tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:23pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Oct 2018, 9:09pm
I can’t wait for the boomers to disappear.

I hope he sings "Fire & Rain" and then it rains and park catches on fire.
:lol: Think weird, Fenway—go with Black Francis.
Or Jonathan Richman. Sheesh.
Let's keep it real!

Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests