It's beginning to feel

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: It's beginning to feel

Post by Marky Dread » 14 Dec 2012, 4:51pm

Chuck Mangione wrote:Where did it go???????????????????????? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Still there.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen

Post by Wolter » 24 Dec 2012, 9:20pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FUCKFACES!
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston » 24 Dec 2012, 9:28pm

YOU TOO, CUNT.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Dec 2012, 9:32pm

Troops, the war on Christmas has failed to meet its goal. But we will not falter, but rather regroup until next year. Hail Satan!
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority » 24 Dec 2012, 9:37pm

I decided, some years ago, to love Christmas. And, instead of the hellish ordeal each December might be, I have an absolutely fantastic time with my family. Who make a great effort towards not acting horrible to each other and mostly suceed.

I bloody love Christmas. I hope, whatever your feelings towards it, you have happiness around this time.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston » 24 Dec 2012, 9:42pm

Silent Majority wrote:I decided, some years ago, to love Christmas. And, instead of the hellish ordeal each December might be, I have an absolutely fantastic time with my family. Who make a great effort towards not acting horrible to each other and mostly suceed.

I bloody love Christmas. I hope, whatever your feelings towards it, you have happiness around this time.
I love it too mate, have a good one.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex » 24 Dec 2012, 11:03pm

I love Christmas and I love you all (even those of you I hate).

I hope wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, you're having a lovely time of it.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Wolter

Post by Wolter » 24 Dec 2012, 11:49pm

Silent Majority wrote:I decided, some years ago, to love Christmas. And, instead of the hellish ordeal each December might be, I have an absolutely fantastic time with my family. Who make a great effort towards not acting horrible to each other and mostly suceed.

This is the correct attitude, and I hate that it took most of my twenties for me to learn it.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Dec 2012, 7:53am

(Nah. Just kidding. Mostly.)

eumaas
Klezmer Shogun

Post by eumaas » 25 Dec 2012, 11:32am

It's beginning to look a lot like syphilis.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Dec 2012, 11:40am

Gift round-up:
B adopted another baby elephant in Africa in my name. I now have two. Soon I will avenge Hannibal and march on Rome.
Tickets to see Tommy Ramone and Glen Matlock when they come to town in March (they're doing an old-punks-play-their-songs-on-acoustic-guitar tour).
Bobbleheads of The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch

JulieJazz
Resident Luddite and Crank

Post by JulieJazz » 27 Dec 2012, 11:03pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:Gift round-up:
B adopted another baby elephant in Africa in my name. I now have two. Soon I will avenge Hannibal and march on Rome.
Tickets to see Tommy Ramone and Glen Matlock when they come to town in March (they're doing an old-punks-play-their-songs-on-acoustic-guitar tour).
I accidentally bought myself a cellphone...it is my first... :disshame:

Wolter

Post by Wolter » 28 Dec 2012, 12:33am

JulieJazz wrote:
Facebook AND a cell phone? SELLOUT.

Joe Public
Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla

Post by Joe Public » 28 Dec 2012, 1:36am

Belated joyous winter ecumenical holiday(s) of your choice to all of you wonderful people. I haven't been around much lately, but really, if I have a home on the interwebs, it's pretty much here. So here's a holiday image from me and mine to you and yours. And I intend to reclaim my deadpool glory this year. Y'all been warned.
You gotta give the people something good to read...

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread » 28 Dec 2012, 1:39am

JulieJazz wrote:
What kind of signal do you get in the woods?