The IMCT observations thread

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25785
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Flex » 29 Aug 2013, 12:27pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:Heston's a member of the royal family?
Isn't everyone on that island?
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27233
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Heston » 29 Aug 2013, 12:28pm

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Heston's a member of the royal family?
Isn't everyone on that island?
Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16265
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by JennyB » 29 Aug 2013, 2:10pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Heston wrote:No it isn't.
Yeah it is, and you'd know that if your head wasn't filled to the brim with syphilis.
Heston's a member of the royal family?
That means Heston is Jack the Ripper. So now we have TWO serial killers on this board. Not including Flex, who doesn't really count because he's just programmed to kill us all in the robot uprising.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74777
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Aug 2013, 3:00pm

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:
Heston wrote:No it isn't.
Yeah it is, and you'd know that if your head wasn't filled to the brim with syphilis.
Heston's a member of the royal family?
That means Heston is Jack the Ripper. So now we have TWO serial killers on this board. Not including Flex, who doesn't really count because he's just programmed to kill us all in the robot uprising.
I read that book when I was a teen. Prince Jack, I think it's called. I like any theory that identifies a royal as a psychopathic monster.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 13365
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Silent Majority » 29 Aug 2013, 3:09pm

Dr. Medulla wrote: I like any theory that identifies a royal as a psychopathic monster.
Image
Not teargas nor baton charge
That stops you taking the city


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74777
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Aug 2013, 3:10pm

Silent Majority wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I like any theory that identifies a royal as a psychopathic monster.
Image
:lol: Nicely done.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14969
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 04 Sep 2013, 11:38am

Spiff's new avatar leaves about this much to the imagination: " :idea: "
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 74777
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 04 Sep 2013, 12:07pm

Rat Patrol wrote:Spiff's new avatar leaves about this much to the imagination: " :idea: "
I was just coming here to report this. :twitch:
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36941
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Sep 2013, 3:52pm

Heston wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Heston's a member of the royal family?
Isn't everyone on that island?
Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15601
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Sep 2013, 4:14pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Heston's a member of the royal family?
Isn't everyone on that island?
Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
Oh dear!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36941
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Sep 2013, 4:16pm

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Heston's a member of the royal family?
Isn't everyone on that island?
Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
Oh dear!
It was nice while it lasted.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15601
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Sep 2013, 4:20pm

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:
Flex wrote: Isn't everyone on that island?
Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
Oh dear!
It was nice while it lasted.
Bien sur mon amie

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36941
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Sep 2013, 4:58pm

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote: Not me, I've been locked in the tower.
Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
Oh dear!
It was nice while it lasted.
Bien sur mon amie
On what? Onwards and upwards?
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 15601
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by 101Walterton » 04 Sep 2013, 5:08pm

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: Thought I saw the Ravens heading for France this morning.
Oh dear!
It was nice while it lasted.
Bien sur mon amie
On what? Onwards and upwards?
a pied

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36941
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Sep 2013, 5:12pm

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote: Oh dear!
It was nice while it lasted.
Bien sur mon amie
On what? Onwards and upwards?
a pied
On foot, you do know we have bicycles in England these days.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests