Welcome Back PH....

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Welcome Back PH....

Post by 101Walterton »

Purple Hayes wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:******DISCLIAMER******

I'm dongled up and am now online at home.

I've avoided doing this for about 6 years, due to spending large amounts of my time in front of a screen at work, paying silly money to get my old gaff cabled up and fear of what bollocks I'd post when I'm off my tits or pissed up..

The gloves are off :mrgreen:
The gloves certainly are off this Saturday ;)
Let the best team win,too many games left for it to be the decider but the winners will get a real confidence boost....I'd take a draw
:mrgreen:
Really ? I'd take the draw too especially if Rooney is injured. Got to keep an eye on the Arse though as they will be praying for the draw.

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Yep, draw would do, think City might turn you over, think we'll win at Anfield but the tricky one will be Spurtz away, they will really be up for it

Just about to read the football thread, hope you've all been kind to poor old JT and Cashley?
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Purple Hayes wrote:Yep, draw would do, think City might turn you over, think we'll win at Anfield but the tricky one will be Spurtz away, they will really be up for it

Just about to read the football thread, hope you've all been kind to poor old JT and Cashley?
Can't believe you would be happy to rely on others to beat us for you to win the league. As for JT ? I wouldn't go there we have only just got over the last bun fight.

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Don't care how we win it..We've been hot and cold lately so 1pt will do me

My youngest keeps JT busy while I chatted up his Mrs last Thursday :mrgreen:

'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Purple Hayes wrote:Don't care how we win it..We've been hot and cold lately so 1pt will do me

My youngest keeps JT busy while I chatted up his Mrs last Thursday :mrgreen:

How much cash did you have to bung him for the photo ? Is it true he ran over a security guard whilst chasing you :mrgreen:

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Shed boys run from nobody ;)

My boy works for an advertising agency and managed to bag tickets to an Armani/Chelsea event for free, tickets were £100 a pop, he got pictures with most of the team, he said Drogba was an arrogant wanker, which doesn't really surprise me..