User titles and other things.

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: User titles and other things.

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:What, the quality of Inder's joke or the source of my joke?
Uhh, either way.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:What, the quality of Inder's joke or the source of my joke?
Uhh, either way.
The source is Orsillo's annoying habit of declaring a Red Sox player's slump over if the guy gets a key hit: "Julio Lugo's back and he's back big!" (note: totally unrealistic example).
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:The source is Orsillo's annoying habit of declaring a Red Sox player's slump over if the guy gets a key hit: "Julio Lugo's back and he's back big!" (note: totally unrealistic example).
I just remember him doing it when Manny came back after that little snit a couple years ago. Hit a single to drive in a tiebreaking run or somesuch. You could pretty much hear him cumming as he said it.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:The source is Orsillo's annoying habit of declaring a Red Sox player's slump over if the guy gets a key hit: "Julio Lugo's back and he's back big!" (note: totally unrealistic example).
I just remember him doing it when Manny came back after that little snit a couple years ago. Hit a single to drive in a tiebreaking run or somesuch. You could pretty much hear him cumming as he said it.
On the off-chance that Papi ever hits a home run this year, it will be said. It must be said if he is to be true to his own giggling inane self.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft