Happy Birthday Vince White!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Happy Birthday Vince White!

Post by SteveSatch »

Enjoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Happy Birthday Vince White!

Post by Flex »

Always kind of pleasant to see one white nationalist sending his best wishes to another, I guess.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

No lie, one of my biggest roars of laughter from this board—and there have been many—was when Inder reported being in a beer garden and spotting a nearby Vince, then Hoy reminding Inder of the potential danger: “Be careful, you're brown!”
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9270#p351304

So, so gold.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

Flex wrote:
31 Mar 2018, 4:39pm
Always kind of pleasant to see one white nationalist sending his best wishes to another, I guess.
You should edit your post. I'm not a white nationalist and you know it. I was merely saying HBD to Vince. I know you guys don't like him but I don't care about that.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I do kinda care that he's an out-and-proud white nationalist so out-and-proud about his white nationalism that he personally and first-hand lectured us right here on this board about it 11 years ago. I've exempted him from perfunctory annual Clasher birthday well-wishes for a full decade now because of that. No big burning outrage required: it's just kind of against my moral code to voluntarily wish out-and-proud Nazis a Happy Birthday, so I choose to do nothing rather than do...something. The amount of mindshare Vince occupies on a given day for me may be smaller than the radius of a hydrogen atom, so all else I couldn't give a shit about. Including all other long-past accumulated reasons why he's a nasty piece of work, and whether I like or do not like various Interwebs people who have commented on such. But something like willfully expending the energy to write a HBD post...nope, I retain just enough mindfulness about who he really is to not go there despite that being perfunctory courtesy for the Other 99 denizens of Clash Universe who are not suspected or self-proven Nazis.

Curious that the fact he is duly acknowledged as a white nationalist nonetheless compels the effort to start a whole thread explicitly providing those well-wishes in the face of what's factually known about him, when the option was always there to take a hard pass around all that unpleasantness by doing...say...absolutely nothing instead. :shifty:

SteveSatch
Junco Partner

Post by SteveSatch »

I know you guys here hate him but I never actually read any threads containing his behavior that got got lot so angry. I'm sure it happened, but I didn't read it.

I do know Flex called me a white nationalist and I ask him to put out where that happened. He can't.

Inder, be a moderator do your job.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

He has risen indeed!
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Happy Birthday, Greg!
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Red Angel
Junco Partner

Post by Red Angel »

I do not think that the thought of Vince White is so influential.....
Music is the only thing that matters