Happy Vince Day!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Happy Vince Day!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ten years have come and gone. Treasure your throats, people.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Re: Happy Vince Day!

Post by matedog »

Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

ALL THROATS MATTER!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

best thing that ever happened on this board imho
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

daredevil
Unknown Immortal

Post by daredevil »

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

...but it's been 16 in Vince liver years.Image

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the fuck did that go?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Flex wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 1:20pm
best thing that ever happened on this board imho
It has to be, it sums up everything about this clutterfuck place in one post.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

I'm a new member - but I'm assuming the post in question came from the Vince? Wow. I'm sure glad Bernie decided to add him to the band... :rolleyes:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:37pm
I'm a new member - but I'm assuming the post in question came from the Vince? Wow. I'm sure glad Bernie decided to add him to the band... :rolleyes:
People with a better memory can correct me on any erroneous details, but this was Vince's adieu to the board, but directed specifically at me under my previous user name (Hookworm). He was boasting about being a free thinker but then went on about how the New World was filled with ignorant savages until Europeans came and brought light to their cavelike brains. The first paragraph was him quoting me calling him on his bullshit. Unfortunately the board's server melted down not long after that, so we've lost all his wonderful contributions, but someone (Ratty would be a good bet) rescued that last post via Google's automatic archiving system.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

WestwayKid wrote:
He went from guitar slashing to slashing throats. In fairness he only picked on those who like lesbian folk opera. :shifty:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:47pm
WestwayKid wrote:
People with a better memory can correct me on any erroneous details, but this was Vince's adieu to the board, but directed specifically at me under my previous user name (Hookworm). He was boasting about being a free thinker but then went on about how the New World was filled with ignorant savages until Europeans came and brought light to their cavelike brains. The first paragraph was him quoting me calling him on his bullshit. Unfortunately the board's server melted down not long after that, so we've lost all his wonderful contributions, but someone (Ratty would be a good bet) rescued that last post via Google's automatic archiving system.
It truly was a turning point in our collective history. Our innocence was lost that day, almost as lost as your throat could have been.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
It truly was a turning point in our collective history. Our innocence was lost that day, almost as lost as your throat could have been.
And within two years, Inder was committing more and more troops to Vietnam. :disshame:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:52pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
And within two years, Inder was committing more and more troops to Vietnam. :disshame:
Release the Vincegate tapes.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Marky Dread wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Nov 2017, 2:52pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Release the Vincegate tapes.
I hope nobody Vincescapes.
Got a Rake? Sure!