An apology to the board.

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Nov 2016, 6:00pm

coffeepotman wrote:So it's a British thing, I don't understand but we all get hot and say things it's no big deal, I do like the gallows above, tell me what can I bring you my good friend to keep you from the gallows pole
It's too late The Clash released Cut the Crap. ;)
Image
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Nov 2016, 6:02pm

laxman wrote:You have let yourself down and you have let The Clash down.

I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, I'm not down


Only joking, don't even worry about it. You have always gone out of your way not to offend people and you are a true star of this community.
Thanks mate.
Image
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7338
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by Kory » 04 Nov 2016, 6:09pm

As long as you're not threatening a throat slitting, I think it's all ok.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35328
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by Marky Dread » 04 Nov 2016, 6:10pm

Kory wrote:As long as you're not threatening a throat slitting, I think it's all ok.
Hey I'm stupid not demented. :smile:
Image
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7338
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by Kory » 04 Nov 2016, 6:12pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:As long as you're not threatening a throat slitting, I think it's all ok.
Hey I'm stupid not demented. :smile:
I often wonder if Vince lurks. I assume he does because he loves us.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

laxman
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1420
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: An apology to the board.

Post by laxman » 04 Nov 2016, 6:32pm

Marky Dread wrote:
laxman wrote:You have let yourself down and you have let The Clash down.

I've been shown up, but I've grown up
And I'm not down, I'm not down


Only joking, don't even worry about it. You have always gone out of your way not to offend people and you are a true star of this community.
Thanks mate.

A Marky Dread remix!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: laxman and 2 guests