Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
- Klezmer Shogun
- Posts: 22595
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
- Location: Carrboro/Alamut
what is the clash
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."
- Mechano-Man of the Future
- Posts: 25004
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
- Location: The Information Superhighway!
- God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
- Posts: 26082
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
- Location: North of Watford Junction
Every time I see this thread I can't stop singing "reddit" to the tune of Rabbit by Chas and Dave
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.
- Atheistic Epileptic
- Posts: 71084
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
- Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Obligatory:Silent Majority wrote:Then we'll know once and for all which is the better summer camp, ours or those snobs over the lake.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest