Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Post Reply
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75911
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Mar 2016, 3:12pm

Shame on me for not noticing earlier the birthday announcement at the bottom of the main page. Nevertheless, happy birthday!

Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8691
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Kory » 24 Mar 2016, 3:23pm

¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25944
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Flex » 24 Mar 2016, 3:32pm

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32613
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by tepista » 24 Mar 2016, 4:43pm

Have a great one!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16595
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by JennyB » 24 Mar 2016, 8:46pm

HBJU
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27617
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Heston » 24 Mar 2016, 9:04pm

Have a good one mate.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6617
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Chuck Mangione » 24 Mar 2016, 9:08pm

Happy birthday

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 37563
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Mar 2016, 9:49pm

All the best, man.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4708
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 1:10pm

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by muppet hi fi » 25 Mar 2016, 12:22am

happy birthday to you, mate. you and i are exactly the same age!
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1153
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by JoseUnidos » 25 Mar 2016, 12:56pm

Thanks all for the kind thoughts - I celebrated by taking the day off from work & enjoying a nice dinner out. Also, Mrs. Unidos surprised me w/ a couple bottles of 12 year-old single malt that I'm almost too scared to drink.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 32613
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by tepista » 25 Mar 2016, 2:06pm

JoseUnidos wrote:Thanks all for the kind thoughts - I celebrated by taking the day off from work & enjoying a nice dinner out. Also, Mrs. Unidos surprised me w/ a couple bottles of 12 year-old single malt that I'm almost too scared to drink.
I wish I liked Scotch, it seems like a cool thing to like. One time I pretended I was a grown up and ordered some in a bar and it was the hardest thing to finish that I ever had!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 75911
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by Dr. Medulla » 25 Mar 2016, 2:11pm

tepista wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:Thanks all for the kind thoughts - I celebrated by taking the day off from work & enjoying a nice dinner out. Also, Mrs. Unidos surprised me w/ a couple bottles of 12 year-old single malt that I'm almost too scared to drink.
I wish I liked Scotch, it seems like a cool thing to like. One time I pretended I was a grown up and ordered some in a bar and it was the hardest thing to finish that I ever had!
I'm the same way. I've had, what I'm told, good stuff, but there's an almost syrup-y quality to it that doesn't sit well with me. Rye, on the other hand, is something that I can't get enough of.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

I feel that, had he lived, John Lennon would have loved Donkey Kong.

JoseUnidos
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1153
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 8:52am

Re: Happy Birthday, JoseUnidos

Post by JoseUnidos » 25 Mar 2016, 4:11pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:Thanks all for the kind thoughts - I celebrated by taking the day off from work & enjoying a nice dinner out. Also, Mrs. Unidos surprised me w/ a couple bottles of 12 year-old single malt that I'm almost too scared to drink.
I wish I liked Scotch, it seems like a cool thing to like. One time I pretended I was a grown up and ordered some in a bar and it was the hardest thing to finish that I ever had!
I'm the same way. I've had, what I'm told, good stuff, but there's an almost syrup-y quality to it that doesn't sit well with me. Rye, on the other hand, is something that I can't get enough of.
I love the intense smokey/peaty punch of a good Islay scotch, like Laphroaig, but a little does go a long way flavorwise.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://rjmiller.myportfolio.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests